World famous?

Questions about money and income.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
World famous?

Post by Dev » 18 May 2010

Dear astrologers & others:

I was told by some astrologers a few years back that I would become world famous in the chandra dasa. I asked them which field but they said, it is for sure but they cannot tell me the field. I am in research field, I am also a classical singer. But do you see any chance of that coming true. I did not believe but several of them from different places said so. If it is so, will it be either of these fields or some other field?

Dev 1.2.62 2.30am New Delhi

astroboy
Donor
Donor

Re: World famous?

Post by astroboy » 18 May 2010

Good day to you,

I am sorry to disappoint you but I don't see any such strong yoga to launch you to international fame or on the world stage and to keep you there in public memory . Chandra is off course Participating in a Neecha Bhanga Raja yoga, but the lord of that Rashi, Kuja is combust. Lord Shani the rashi lord housing 7 planets is Mildly combust and is debilitated in the Navamsha. The Aruda lagna lord is debilitated in the 11th from Aruda lagna. Guru the Arudha lord participates in a Grahu yudha with Ketu and has lost. I must admit it's a preety unique horoscope though, in fact just 3 day later on feb 4th 1964 @ 5 57 am Delhi, all the planets including the lagna was in Makara, a never before event.

There are however chances for recognition in your work area amidst your peers and co workers because the D9 and D10 lagna lord's are well placed with the D9 housing a exalted lagna lord.

In short the yoga is there but the yoga is weak.

Trust this helps, ( a feed back will be appriciated )
Through hard work and spiritual practices, a person gets honor and dignity. The lazy one who puts in no efforts is like a fool who allows salt to be spilled on the wounds of his misfortunes. The idler depending only on fate, achieves nothing. - K.N.Rao ji

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dev » 18 May 2010

Ok, no problem, world fame is something one in million or so becomes, u are just reading as others also read my horoscope and u point your views, so I thank u for that. Anyway I would be happy if I get good recognition at my work place here, that would be enough, I dont like to become world famous to be frank since I like to be introvert.

Dev

devpatel
Contributor
Contributor

Post by devpatel » 03 Jul 2010

you have a very strong vasumati yoga coz all benefics are in the 3rd
house. This indicates great financial prosperity.

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dev » 04 Jul 2010

Dear Mr.Devpatel:

Thank you very much for the prediction. I will keep my fingers crossed.

Dev