Unable to get a job from very long time

Questions about money and income.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
LakshmiNrusimha
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User
Unable to get a job from very long time

Post by LakshmiNrusimha » 25 May 2021

Hi,

I have a break in my master's education, came back to my home country in 2019, is there any possibility that I can finish my master's abroad and any chances of getting a Ph.D. abroad or either job?
when will be a good time to move abroad again?
When will my earnings start?

Thanks&Regards
Dob 24-12-1991
time 6:40 am
place Guntur, Andhra Pradesh state, India

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Unable to get a job from very long time

Post by Sishya » 28 May 2021

Hi,

Below are a few notes from my observation of your birth-chart, that are relevant for your situation and this thread:
1. Udaya Lagna is placed in Dhanur Rashi and posited in the Lunar Constellation of Moola/Mula Nakshatra, ruled by Ketu.
2. Lagna Lord Jupiter/Guru is very nicely placed in the friendly house of Simha Rashi and posited in the Lunar Constellation of Purva Phalguni Nakshatra, ruled by Venus/Shukra. For the records, Venus/Shukra ruling the 6th and 11th houses is not really a benefic - he is strongly placed in the 11th of Labha-Stana in Tula Rashi and posited in the Lunar Constellation of Vishaka Nakshatra, ruled by Jupiter/Guru... forming a Parivartha Yoga, at the Nakshatra level.
3. Sun/Ravi, the 9th lord of Dharma/Baghya-Sthana is placed alongside and very close to Udaya Lagna in Dhanur Rashi and in the Lunar Constellation of Moola/Mula Nakshatra, ruled by Ketu. It is forming a Parivarthana Yoga with Lagna Lord Jupiter/Guru... as also a strong Raja/Lakshmi (a Dhana) Yoga. Incidentally, Rahu-Ketu are placed in the 1-7 axis...
4. Although Moon/Chandra is strongly placed in his Swasthana in Karaka Rashi, he is posited in the Lunar Constellation of Pushya Nakshatra, ruled by Saturn/Shani-dev... who himself is strongly placed in the 2nd house and his Swasthana as also his favorite abode of Makara Rashi and posited in the Lunar Constellation of Shravana Nakshatra, ruled by Moon/Chandra... forming a not so good Parivarthana Yoga. The mutual aspect of strong Saturn/Shani-dev and Moon/Chandra are not preferred either.
5. Mars/Kuja, the 5th and 12th lord is strongly placed in his Swasthana in Vrishchika Rashi. He is joined in the 12th house of Vyaya/Losses/Distant Lands, by the 7th and 10th lord Mercury/Budha.
6. Currently running Maha/Antara-Dasha of Venus/Shukra, which started towards the fag-end of 2018. He is in Mrita Avasta and ill-paced in Dasamsa or D-10. Planetary transits in the recent past have not been favorable either. And, Ashtama-Shani starting around a year from now will bring in some challenges as well.

Given the situation, it would make sense for you to consider seeking help and guidance from knowledgeable and experienced folk (either in this forum or elsewhere) for suitable Vedic/Dharmic remedies.

In the interim, please consider offering special prayers and reading/hearing/chanting Shriman Lakshmi Narayana Hrudayam on a daily basis.

Sincerely...

LakshmiNrusimha
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by LakshmiNrusimha » 28 May 2021

Hi,
Thank you so much for your beautiful analysis

Is there any sign of going back abroad to finish my master's degree and continue with a Ph.D. or job abroad?

I am trying this year to move back abroad, is the time is suitable for me to move abroad.

All my life is somehow associated with learning, not earned anything so far, that is my concern, I really like working in the labs and the university.

One of my family members who is having knowledge in astrology said yes you will be settling in the abroad, education field, you will finish your Ph.D. too. Abroad settling is very much likely in your chart.

Venus mahadas /sun antardasa is likely to move back again to aborad. he said this point too.
I am very much devotional, I perform daily rituals and chant the above-mentioned stotras too.

Any suggestions on these particular questions regarding abroad and Ph.D. education.

Thank you so much for your time,
I really appreciate that.
My best regards

tylorechandra
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by tylorechandra » 29 May 2021

You can expect to go abroad again to finish your education before the end of this year. You can also get a Job soon after.

TKC

LakshmiNrusimha
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by LakshmiNrusimha » 30 May 2021

Hi,
tylorechandra

Thank you so much for the reply and really appreciate that you have taken the time to look into my chart.

Do you see any possibility of a Ph.D., my background is in electronics, abroad?

Is my career suitable for my educational background? why I asked this question because I have tried to find a job in India and Abroad, applied for jobs in many companies and attended lots of interviews nothing worked out.
So I am like in don't know situation which is suitable more, I do have some good interest in research field like Ph.D., working in labs stuff like that, do you see anything like that.

Thanks&regards

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 30 May 2021

Hi,

Given the strong associations, it is perhaps a matter of time before aspirations of travelling overseas and/or completing Master's course is fulfilled.

That said, request OP to set the context by posting chronological sequence of events in his life, since start of Venus/Shukra Maha/Antara-Dasha from October 2018... along with current outlook.. It would help if details of what transpired or triggered return to home country and what efforts have been made to address goals thereafter.

Given that currently you are in the fag-end of Saturn/Shani-dev's Pratyantara in Venus/Shukra Maha/Antara-Dasha and will soon be starting 7th and 10th lord (placed in the 12th house of Vyaya/Losses/Foreign or Distant Land) Mercury/Budha Pratyanata, from the second half of June 2021. Requested information should help validate my understanding.

Sincerely...

LakshmiNrusimha
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by LakshmiNrusimha » 30 May 2021

Hi,
Sishya

I went to study for my masters in 2016 august, the education went well till 2017 end, finished two semesters, published a paper in electronics too, suddenly the venus mahadasa started have seen some changes in my financial situations turned very badly, some stomach and health disturbances, Because of my bad financial situation I have to take a study break, but I have startup idea working on, the idea formation and investors pitching went until 2019 June, In July 2019 I decided nothing is working so came back to India. Here I tried to develop my idea traveled to different cities meet investors, nothing worked here in India too, have applied for jobs, tried reference jobs too, nothing worked. last year I tried to go back and finish my education because of covid I stopped, Again I am trying this year to move abroad and finish my education and hopefully find a job or Ph.D.
Really appreciate that you have taken your time.
Thanks&Regards