Huge Debts No Income

Questions about money and income.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Jaspreetjani
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User
Huge Debts No Income

Post by Jaspreetjani » 06 May 2021

Name: Jaspreet Kaur
DOB: 10 Dec 1986
Time: 10:30 AM
Place: Mumbai

Dear Astrologers,

I was on maternity leave when in October 2019, Cox & Kings shut down abruptly without paying it's employees dues since January 2019. By the time my child was 6 months old, Covid-19 had hit India and since then I have been unable to find a job.

I have exhausted my savings, pf and have been borrowing money from family for the past one year. I have a home loan for an under construction property and rent as well.

I have huge debts as I have no source of income for almost 2 years now and times are more difficult than ever.

Please guide me on income source and any remedies as well.

Awaiting reply..

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Huge Debts No Income

Post by Sishya » 24 Jun 2021

Hi,

As per the shared birth-details, following are a few notes/observation from your birth-chart:
1. Udaya Lagna is placed in Makara Rashi and posited in the Lunar Constellation of Shravana Nakshatra, ruled by 7th lord Moon/Chandra - who is conjunct Rahu in the 3rd house.
2. Lagna Lord Saturn/Shani-dev is placed in an enemy house of Vrischika Rashi (a Badhaka-Sthana) and seems to be a bit close to Sun/Ravi for comfort, in the Lunar Constellation of Jyestha Nakshatra, ruled by 6th and 9th lod Mercury/Budha. Saturn/Shani-dev seems to have been torched or is combust.
3. Current Maha-Dasha is that of Yogakaraka Venus/Shukra, who is strongly placed in his Swasthana and Moola-Trikona in Tula Rashi. He is posited in the Lunar Constellation of Swati Nakshatra, ruled by Rahu. The period between April 2018 and April 2021 was Antara-Dasha of Rahu, who co-lords the 2nd house of Wealth/Kumbha Rashi with Saturn/Shani-dev. Current Antara-Dasha from April 2021 until December 2023 is that of 3rd & 12th lord Jupiter/Guru (who is not really a benefic for the chart), placed in the 2nd house of Wealth.

That said, I'd appreciate if you could kindly double check and confirm the information you've shared is accurate.

Sincerely...