Startup company. Income disturbed.

Questions about money and income.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
vidhi17
Contributor
Contributor
Startup company. Income disturbed.

Post by vidhi17 » 25 Jan 2021

Respected members ,

I started a design studio of my own with another friend 6 months ago . We are both very creative and excellent in our work ( we are both women ) and we got our first projects through word of mouth. The income earned from those werent high. 2 weeks ago we pitched for a lot of projects and we havent signed on anything new yet. Highly worried about my finances as I have just enough to last three more months without getting in income..Please look into my chart and advise..

DOb : 17th `March 1986
TOb : 3:10 pm
Place : Mangalore

tylorechandra
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Startup company. Income disturbed.

Post by tylorechandra » 28 Jan 2021

Mercury, the planet which needs strength for a business venture, is debilitated in the sign owned by Jupiter in your chart. It is also fairly close to the Sun and therefore weak. You started the business in the dasa of Jupiter, the 6th (and 9th) lord but which is placed in the 8th house of sudden events, obstructions etc. As the 6th lord in the 8th it can give a vipareeta raja yoga but its nakshatra lord Rahu occupies an enemy house and is in Vyayamsa in Navamsa. The sign lord of Jupiter which is Saturn is in a papakartari yoga and hence not very comfortable.

The 8th house also indicates income from business. Based on the comments above, the income from business is unlikely to be abundant till June 2022. Thereafter, things may start to look up due to Venus, whose antara begins at that time, being exalted.

TKC

vidhi17
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Startup company. Income disturbed.

Post by vidhi17 » 01 Feb 2021

Thanks tylorechandra