Financial success eludes me

Questions about money and income.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Sana
Financial success eludes me

Post by Sana » 16 Nov 2020

Respected Experts,

I am by profession a software engineer. Graduated top of class from excellent college. Worked for 12 years in global companies. I have good income but I just cannot call myself successful. My responsibility of parents, rent, medical and other expenses have always slowed my progress to accumulate enough. I am really really putting in lot of efforts in my job. And I take my career very very seriously. My work day starts at 7.30 am and ends at 8 pm. I am really exhausted and fed up. It seems like luck does not favour me as much as others in IT industry who see lots of money coming their way and buying properties. Not that I feel entitled to have it or something. But why this unfairness with me. I am tired. I also got divorced and so my job is kind of my life line. When will I get lot of money to buy property and do you see atleast the money side ok in my chart (as personal life happiness is lost as it is). I am tired and feel dejected from all angles.

my details - 11th Aug 1984. 11.05 AM
Place- Phaltan Maharashtra

Regards

tylorechandra
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Financial success eludes me

Post by tylorechandra » 18 Nov 2020

You are currently running the dasa of Sthira dhanakaraka Jupiter. He is not able to help much since he is sitting in the house of struggle which he also owns apart from the 6th house of roga. He is exalted and in karmamsa in the Navamsa justifying your professional actions.

The house of wealth is the 2nd. This is occupied by its owner Mars who also happens to be in the nakshatra of Jupiter and in its neechasthana in the Navamsa chart depriving his strength. Sitting with him is an exalted Ketu in the naksatra of Saturn. Both the dasa lord Jupiter and the current antardasa lord Venus are in the nakshatra of Ketu. With Ketu being a natural restrictor, it is no wonder that you are not accumulating much at present. You are also passing through your peak Sade sati which will last another 2 years – Sade sati will continue for a period of around 4.5 years from now but the peak will be over in 2 years. Patience for a while is needed.

With two benefics in the 8th house from Moon, your financial prosperity is good. Your property dreams will also get realized though may be with a delay. Much of your comforts and gains will start from the end of Jupiter dasa in November 2027. The next dasa is of Saturn who is a yogakaraka, sits in Lagna in its exaltation house giving a Sasa Yoga (which is one of the pancha mahapurusha yogas) both from Lagna and from Moon making it all the more powerful.

Till then patience is advised. Recite Hanuman chalisa daily with a sankalpa for removal of ill effects of Sade sati.

TKC

Sana

Post by Sana » 20 Nov 2020

Thank you Tylorechandra.

Finally someone has taken notice of the Jup dasa effect. Else most of the times nobody takes much heed of it. I do believed always this dasa is not good for me. Since it started it has only been bad events and turns in my life one after another. Asked several people about it they said no, its not a problem. But I can experience the problem first hand :)

I have read many times that Jup dasa is not good for libra lagna people and I can vouch for that. My sadesati is at peak right now and I already lost lot of money this year. I understood why it happened. Jupiter dasa has brought so much pain and unhappy events. My school and college years I was in Rahu dasa. Now in marriage and career years in Jup dasa. One unlucky recipe to be born with.

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 24 Nov 2020

Hi,

Maha-Dasha lord Jupiter/Guru is Retrograde or Vakra. He is placed in his Swasthana in Dhanur Rashi, the 3rd house of courage/initiatives etc., something which he is not really comfortable contributing to. Ruling the 3rd and 6th house for an individual with Udaya Lagna in Libra or Tula Rashi, he is not really a benefic. Him being posited in the Lunar Constellation of Moola/Mula Nakshatra is something that needs to be taken note of...as well. You see Ketu is placed in the second house of family expansion with lord of house Mars/Kuja. So, no doubt you've had some experience.

Sincerely...