Financial position

Questions about money and income.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
balatech
Contributor
Contributor
Financial position

Post by balatech » 26 Aug 2020

Respected Astrologers

Below are my details.Please look into my chart and let me know how will i do financially in my life.I have lot of debt and it would be great if anyone can shed some light on when i will be debt free.

Also does my chart support working in foreign countries?I am trying for past 2 years but no luck.

DOB:31-05-1988
Place of birth:Tanjore
Time of birth:05:30Am

Sujit
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Financial position

Post by Sujit » 28 Aug 2020

balatech wrote:
26 Aug 2020
Respected Astrologers

Also does my chart support working in foreign countries?I am trying for past 2 years but no luck.
YES.
http://astrologer.Sujit.tripod.com
If you have the right knowledge, EXACT predictions can be made. Astrology is an incredible tool for guidance and one should take note of the energies of changing dasa lords.

balatech
Contributor
Contributor

Post by balatech » 28 Aug 2020

Dear Sujit

Please share some timelines on when i will move to a foreign country for job.

Sujit
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

balatech wrote:
28 Aug 2020
Dear Sujit

Please share some timelines on when i will move to a foreign country for job.
i have given you readings in the past....share feedback...
If you have the right knowledge, EXACT predictions can be made. Astrology is an incredible tool for guidance and one should take note of the energies of changing dasa lords.

balatech
Contributor
Contributor

It was predicted that year 2020 will be good but nothing has changed.I think, you predicted till june 2021 it was not good for foreign jobs.

So can i assume that i will move to foreign country after june 2021

Please shed some light on my financial position as well

Sujit
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

balatech wrote:
28 Aug 2020
It was predicted that year 2020 will be good but nothing has changed.I think, you predicted till june 2021 it was not good for foreign jobs.

So can i assume that i will move to foreign country after june 2021

Please shed some light on my financial position as well
There are chances for displacement, movement from middle of 2021 onwards...I hope it takes you abroad.
My best wishes.

balatech
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks Sujit for your valuable reply.Otherwise how is my financial forecast for future?I have lot of debts to be cleared

balatech
Contributor
Contributor

Post by balatech » 31 Aug 2020

Respected Astrologers

Please check and respond to my queries.

tylorechandra
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by tylorechandra » 24 Nov 2020

The 6th lord (signifying debts among other things) sits in your 2nd house of wealth. It occupies the saptamsa from the natal Lagna in Navamsa. The current dasa lord Ketu is in the nakshatra of Venus.

At the same time, Venus is one of the 3 natural benefics (the others being Jupiter and Mercury) which forms an adhiyoga from Moon - an indicator of good financial success. The dasa of Venus starts in June next year and it actvates Mercury which is in the same nakshatra as Venus, Jupiter and Ketu which are in Venus's nakshatra as also Sun which is in the house of Venus.

Your good times are likely to start from June 2021. You may be able to abroad also during 2023. Your loans will also start getting cleared by then.

TKC