Saturn(AK) dasha interpretation

Questions about money and income.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
kalsi
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User
Saturn(AK) dasha interpretation

Post by kalsi » 02 Aug 2020

Dear learned members,
Could you please comment on what has been a very stressful Saturn MD so far.( Sade Sati has only added to it)
DOB: 29/9/1982 23:25 ; Coimbatore India.

Saturn is my atmakaraka(vargotttama) ,rashi lord and lord of 8th and 9th house.My Saturn is also 4th house in Mars' star ( Chitra) in 29th degree.(seated in 4th in Rasi but in 5th in Bhava chart).

I have been trying to seek answers to the following queries but havent found any. Would greatly appreciate your inputs on these :
Sa is owner of 8th and 9th house. How does dual house results showup in the dasha ?
Also, Sa has very low ishta & kashta phala in my chart. How can one interpret that in dasha ?
Few of the upcoming buthis(Me,Su,Ve) are of planets conjunct with Sa. How does that affect the buthis?

My experience so far:

It has so far been the hardest time in my life with great financial loss and also family issues. I feel very heavy and stressed out.
I thought Saturn being my Rashi lord ,it might be less eventful but it has been most stressful from 2018 onwards.
My own thinking is Sa-Me period might offer some relief while Sa-Ke and Sa-Ve are very concerning to me.
(Ve is Neecha & Saturn vargotttama)

Thanks a lot,
K

tylorechandra
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Saturn(AK) dasha interpretation

Post by tylorechandra » 03 Aug 2020

Saturn and Mars interchange their nakshatras. Mars is the 6th lord (rogakaraka) while Saturn is the bhava madhya nakshatra lord of the same house. Saturn aspects both the Lagna and the 6th house. Mars occupies the 6th house and aspects the Lagna. Mars aspects the Moon as well while Saturn is the dispositor for Moon. In addition, Rahu occupies the Lagna and aspects the Moon. Saturn is, in addition, the lord of the 22nd Drekkana and the 64th Navamsa. All these make the native susceptible to physical or/and mental stress during the entire period of Saturn dasa. Sade sati is an additional load.

Reciting Hanuman Chalisa daily and offering Puja to lord shiva in Mondays will help if done with proper Sankalpa and faith.

For your queries:

1. Though Saturn owns the 8th and 9th houses, its Moolatrikona is Kumbha, the 9th house. Primarily it will give results as the lord of the 9th house, as rogakaraka and also his own individual nature results in the 5th bhava. In the houses he aspects, the results will be as per the standard rules for aspects. With respect to other bhavas and bhava lords, the results will be as per bhavat bhava rules. For e.g you have mentioned financial loss and family issues. In a way both are connected to the 2nd house whose lord Moon is in 6-8 position w.r.t Saturn.

2. Generally, a low Ishta Phala means a high Kashta phala. These indications are for the whole period.

3. Though all the three planets mentioned are conjunct Saturn, Venus and Sun occupy the 4th bhava while Mercury is in the 5th bhava with Satrun. Also, though Saturn is friendly to both Mercury and Venus, it becomes their temporary enemy also for this chart. Overall, Saturn will be neutral w.r.t. both Mercury and Venus while with Sun, it will have a rather inimical attitude. The results will vary accordingly.

TKC

kalsi
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by kalsi » 04 Aug 2020

Dear TKC sir,
Thanks a lot for the honest and detailed analysis. Much appreciate it. My current pain has been inline with your prediction about rogakaraka and 5th house significations. I will try to mentally prepare myself for the dasha.

Sujit
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sujit » 04 Aug 2020

Kalsi,

Your Saturn is weak in the sign VIRGO. It affects job, status, fortune.
the planet venus is weak by debilitation affects financial management.
There are 4 planets in the sign VIRGO causes frequent fluctuations in life.
The planet Mercury though exalted gives good results for its signification and is not strong planet like others.

You will need to take care of health more as you are in the maha dasha of Saturn.
http://astrologer.Sujit.tripod.com
If you have the right knowledge, EXACT predictions can be made. Astrology is an incredible tool for guidance and one should take note of the energies of changing dasa lords.