Do I earn

Questions about money and income.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Lakshmichakravarthi
Do I earn

Post by Lakshmichakravarthi » 29 Jul 2020

Respected forum members,
I want to know whether I will earn in my life.
I have so many breaks in my career due to personal problems.
I have started my first job on April 2010 and my last job working day is on feb last week 2018.
Within this timeperiod I have done my job in 5 different organization.
Now I want to do job, but no support from my family side . Please tell me is there any chance for me to do job again.
My dob is April 12/04/1985 female 9 pm in Guntur(A.P). Please help🙏 me and suggest.

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Do I earn

Post by Sishya » 29 Jul 2020

Hi,

A slight variation seems to indicate significant change in chart planetary / characteristics. Hence, kindly check and confirm birth time provided is accurate, as also share the exact coordinates of birth place.

Sincerely...

Lakshmichakravarthi

Post by Lakshmichakravarthi » 29 Jul 2020

Sir birth time my mom is telling it is correct.
Exact location is 16.0948 N and 80.1656 E.

Lakshmichakravarthi

Post by Lakshmichakravarthi » 02 Aug 2020

Sir exact coordinates are 16.0948 degree north and 80.1656 degrees East.
Sir my mother is saying birth time is accurate.
Thank you sir.

Sujit
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sujit » 03 Aug 2020

i had given you readings earlier.

the planets related to job and income are weak causes breaks, stress, delay and instability.
Patiently keep looking. It would take time.

update me.
http://astrologer.Sujit.tripod.com
If you have the right knowledge, EXACT predictions can be made. Astrology is an incredible tool for guidance and one should take note of the energies of changing dasa lords.

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 03 Aug 2020

Hi,

I've had a chance to cast your birth-chart and observe planetary positions and their condition. Unfortunately, I missed saving my observations. Anyways, since receipt of requested information, I've updated the same... below are a few notes that are relevant for your current situation and this thread:
1. Udaya Lagna is placed in Tula Rasi and posited in the Lunar Constellation of Vishaka Nakshatra, ruled by Jupiter/Guru - the 3rd & 6th lord is not really a benefic for the chart is placed in his Neecha-Sthana or debilitation sign of Makara Rasi.
2. Udaya Lagna is conjunct Keta (in close proximity) and in the Ketu-Rahu axis is not a good sign - nor is the aspect of strongly placed 2nd & 7th lord Mars/Kuja in his Swasthan in the sign of Mesha Rashi. To make matters worse, it is caught between two powerful malefics Ketu and Saturn/Shani-dev.
3. Lagna Lord Venus/Shukra is placed in the 6th house of Meena Rasi which also happens to be his Uccha-Sthana or exaltation sign and posited in the Lunar Constellation of Revati Nakshatra, ruled by (9th &) 12th lord Mercury/Budha. Incidentally, Sun/Ravi (a Badha-Karaka for the chart) and Mercury/Budha are placed in the same house. Incidentally, Venus/Shukra who represents Sukha/Comfort/Luxuries etc. is not really comfortable being placed in the 6th house of Service (nor is Mars/Kuja in the 7th house of relationships/partnerships etc.). Being torched or combust due to close proximity to Sun/Ravi is piling the misery.
4. Moon/Chandra the Karma-Karka and lord of 10th house of Karma-Sthana is also ill-placed in the 12th house of Vyaya or Losses. It has very little support and has a partially cancelled Kemadruma Yoga, making you a bit lonesome with few friends and very little support (even within the family). The Karma-Sthana is aspected by Jupiter/Guru from the 4th house and more importantly a powerfully placed Mars/Kuja from the 7th house.
5. Currently switching from Rahu Maha-Dasha over to Jupiter/Guru Maha-Dasha. Now, a quick look placements in Dasamsa or D10 does not show much of promise on the job front.

In summary, it does look like there will be continued challenges and issues with regards to employment/earning. There is perhaps a lot more playing out in life, contributing to stress and perhaps lack of peace, as refected by the mutual aspect of Mercury/Budha from his Neecha-Sthana or sign of debilitation and Moon/Chandra.

Kindly consider seeking help/guidance from experienced and knowledgeable experts (either in this forum or elsewhere) for suitable Vedic/Dharmic remedies for relief. It would have ideally made sense to have considered Sandi-Shanti a few month before switching between Maha-Dashas of powerful Grahas/Planets. So, please seek expert opinion on that as well.

In the interim (while waiting for expert help/guidance), it may not be a bad idea to consider offering special prayers to Mahadev Shiva by way of Abhisheka on Mondays and regular Dhyana by chanting "Om Namah Shivaya" - along with Beeja Mantra for Jupiter/Guru, at your convenience. Please do it with unwavering faith, devotion/bhakti and a strong sankalpa.

Sincerely...

Lakshmichakravarthi

Post by Lakshmichakravarthi » 04 Aug 2020

Thank you Sujit sir for the analysis.
Sishya sir thank you for the detailed analysis.
Can i know whether is there any possibility of good happening in upcoming Jupiter dasha.

Lakshmichakravarthi

Post by Lakshmichakravarthi » 14 Aug 2020

Please reply🙏