Bad Luck for Income and career Kindly help

Questions about money and income.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
YOGESH27
Contributor
Contributor
Bad Luck for Income and career Kindly help

Post by YOGESH27 » 07 Jul 2020

Dear Sir/Madam

I am Hiren, I am having bad luck in terms of money. my income is very low and when i get money in hand, i get some problem and that money goes away every time it happens. my financial condition is very weak and i am not able to help my family at all.

Please tell me when my income will be stable and i will be able to do good in career in my life. i am currently in business of painting and testing of LPG cylinder.

My Birth Details

DATE OF BIRTH : 25 FEBRUARY 1991

TIME OF BIRTH : 21:30

PLACE OF BIRTH : JETPUR, GUJARAT

Please tell me when my income will be stable and i will be able to do good in career in my life. i am currently in business of painting and testing of LPG cylinder.

Sujit
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Bad Luck for Income and career Kindly help

Post by Sujit » 07 Jul 2020

YOGESH27 wrote:
07 Jul 2020
Dear Sir/Madam

I am Hiren, I am having bad luck in terms of money. my income is very low and when i get money in hand, i get some problem and that money goes away every time it happens. my financial condition is very weak and i am not able to help my family at all.

My Birth Details

DATE OF BIRTH : 25 FEBRUARY 1991

TIME OF BIRTH : 21:30

PLACE OF BIRTH : JETPUR, GUJARAT

Income lord Mercury is weak. current time would bring some conflicts related to income,gains till end of july.
Job and position would bring improvement in coming months.

send me feedback as things progress.
http://astrologer.Sujit.tripod.com
If you have the right knowledge, EXACT predictions can be made. Astrology is an incredible tool for guidance and one should take note of the energies of changing dasa lords.

YOGESH27
Contributor
Contributor

Post by YOGESH27 » 08 Jul 2020

Thank you sir

anshikool86
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by anshikool86 » 19 Jul 2020

your prosperity will gradually starts from 2023/2024 onwards and extends for 7 and a half years.

YOGESH27
Contributor
Contributor

Post by YOGESH27 » 26 Jul 2020

Sujit wrote:
07 Jul 2020
Income lord Mercury is weak. current time would bring some conflicts related to income,gains till end of july.
Job and position would bring improvement in coming months.

send me feedback as things progress.
Hello I got new order that what i wanted from a long time. how will be future ahead. because this new order will work as work experience for get new and big order in future (like portfolio). I am really thankful to you sir. How is my future ahead in terms of career and finance can you give broad prediction about it? please