Is ketu finished or just getting started?

Questions about money and income.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Ivankalyani
Is ketu finished or just getting started?

Post by Ivankalyani » 04 Jun 2020

Hello all,
I am in the middle of ketu mahadasha and from 2020 to 2022, have been told it is going to be difficult.

My Shukra Dasha starts is 2025 until then do I have to face lots of difficulty? Is this financial or emotional?
Please enlighten me, here are my details:
Date of birth: 27-08-1980
Time of birth: 9:20pm
Place of birth: Bangalore, Karnataka, India
Thanks in advance to all reading this message.

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Is ketu finished or just getting started?

Post by Sishya » 05 Jun 2020

Hi,

I'm inclined to think you have been in the grind long enough, to be concerned about what's in store for you. Please bear with me, if my observation is sounding a bit dismissive.

That said, would you kindly share a bit about yourself, parents, their health and other (siblings/spouse) relationship.

Sincerely...

Ivankalyani

Post by Ivankalyani » 31 Jul 2020

Hi.
Sorry for the late reply, everything is ok for now, my family we were feeling a lot of depression due to limited interaction.
Can you tell me what my chart reading shows
Date of birth: 27-08-1980
Time of birth: 9:20pm
Place of birth: Bangalore, Karnataka, India
Thanks for your reply.

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 01 Aug 2020

Hi,

Below are few notes relevant for your situation and this thread:
1. Udaya Lagna is placed in Mesha Rasi and posited in the Lunar Constellation of Ashwini Nakshatra, ruled by Ketu - who is placed in the 10th house of Karma-Sthana.
2. Lagna Lord Mars/Kuja is placed in the 7th house of Kalathra-Sthana in Tula Rasi and posited in the Lunar Constellation of Chitta Nakshatra, ruled by himself. Mars/Kuja is not really comfortable in the 7th house of Kalathra-Sthana - hence not a good sign for relationships.
3. I'm inclined to think you've been through a trying Mercury/Budha Maha-Dasha (lord of 3rd and 6th houses and a top class malefic for the chart is placed in the 5th house of Simha Rasi and posited in the Lunar Constellation of Magha Nakashatra, again ruled by Ketu. To make matters worse, he is torched by Sun/Ravi for being too close in proximity, for comfort), as per Vimsottari Dasha system. You have probably experienced break in love/relationship/s, being at logger-heads or being detached with family/friends etc.
4. Now, with the on set of Ketu Maha-Dasha, there is perhaps not much of a let-up in the feeling of detachment or loneliness. Further, there might have been some stress or break on the career front.
5. The same seems to reflect in other conditional Dasha systems.

In summary, the foot-print of Ketu in your chart and his effect cannot be denied. Hence, it might not be a bad idea for you to consider seeking help/guidance from experienced and knowledgeable experts for suitable Vedic/Dharmic remedies.

In the interim (while waiting for expert help), it may not be a bad idea to consider offering special prayers to Lord Ganesha, with unwavering faith, devotion/bhakti and a strong sankalpa.

Sincerely...

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 01 Aug 2020

Hi,

By the way, I'm inclined to think you are a female/lady, purely going by your handle name. In any case, kindly let me/us know if you are married and share specific information about your relationship with family (parents and siblings). Also, let me/us know if it is fair to assume your father has been your pillar or source of strength/support.

And, let me/us know if you've started liking/preferring/enjoying solitude. The partially cancelled Kemadruma Yoga seems to indicate you have few close friends and limited social life. Lastly, you will be starting Sade-Sati a couple of years later.

Sincerely...

Ivankalyani

Post by Ivankalyani » 02 Aug 2020

Hi dear Sishya,

Thank you for the reading. You are truly gifted!

To answer some of your questions and clarify some doubts, here goes.
I am a woman and I have Mangal Dosha, not married at all. I have siblings who are married but I don't get along with them. I suffer a bad relationship with my mother and primary family. I have no husband or children due to which I don't socialize much. I used to be popular with my (old school/college)friends but now I don't have any close friends, just neighbours and work colleagues. I used to work until 2019 but now I don't have a job and have been in financial uncertainty i.e. I have a roof over my head and food and small savings but no real money. I am supposed to have good financial security according to my birth chart but it's not seen in real life.

You are right, my father is a very strong support for me. Ofcourse he believes everything will turn around in 2024 when my Shukra Dasha starts. Also he says my sade sati will travel very well in my chart and will begin after 64yrs of age. According to him, my Shukra Dasha will promote my financial status to great heights.
I am skeptical of his claims because he has been wrong before. If you can throw some light on this I will be grateful.

Kemadurma yoga is possibly true because most of my days is spent in isolation with out much interaction with outer world. But am I enjoying the solitude? I don't think so. I still believe that there is a better life for me and someone to share it with. So I think I'll have to settle for the fact that you got almost everything (95%) correct.

Thank you once again!

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 02 Aug 2020

Hi,

Your relationship and/or situation with your Mother, Father and Siblings can easily be explained with the basics of astrology - as also my understanding of other aspects, in your birth-chart/life.

Well, you are still young and unlike some, who prefer being left alone (not being bothered or irritated with unproductive chatter, to enjoy their solitude)... and guess I overlooked you are an individual who may be of action oriented nature (thanks to Mangala/Mars/Kuja), wherein you probably prefer fighting/dealing with the odds, instead of seeking peace and/or enjoying solitude. But beware, this craving for action is what sometimes (in my humble opinion) undoes the quint essential relationship/s. In my understanding, Kemadruma Yoga works at the mind/mental level - so, it more of your mindset. You would do well to consider Dhyana of Mahadev Shiva by chanting "Om Namah Shivaya", at your convenience, to overcome any effects of the Yoga.

Further, I'm inclined to think your marriage is delayed and not denied (kindly remember my last sentence, from the previous paragraph though. But then, I'm hoping you'll mellow down in time and learn to channel your Manglic energy) - unless you've given up. And, I'm in support of your father thinking and hoping, things will change for better - hopefully, sooner than anticipated.

That said, Kendras loaded with malefics is a cause for concern (and reflection of life being a bit of a drag). So, kindly consider seeking help/guidance from experienced and knowledgeable experts for suitable Vedic/Dharmic remedies - as suggested earlier.

In the interim, a senior/highly regarded member and an elevated soul recently made me aware of a stotra for Magha Nakshatra (see below), while helping another individual. I think it might be beneficial for you as well and hence I take the liberty of suggesting it to you – along with the previous suggestion (that of offering special prayers to Lord Ganesha – Sankashta Hara Ganapati Vratha). If I'm off in my understanding, I hope the kind soul might review and chime-in to correct me - as also offer you a better guidance.

upa'hūtāḥ pitaro ye maghāsu' | mano'javasassukṛta'ssukṛtyāḥ | te no nakśha'tre havamāga'miśhṭhāḥ | svadhābhi'ryaGYaṃ praya'taṃ juśhantām | ye a'gnidagdhā yeana'gnidagdhāḥ | ye''mullokaṃ pitara'ḥ kśhiyanti' | yāg^ścha' vidmayāgṃ u' cha na pra'vidma | maghāsu' yaGYagṃ sukṛ'taṃ juśhantām ‖ 8‖

I'm sure you'll thank the Kind Soul and the Good Lord, if any of this beneficial to you.

PS: Purely for academic interest, kindly confirm the date you lost your job. On my part, I'm inclined to think it was before or around March 2019.

Sincerely...

Ivankalyani

Post by Ivankalyani » 03 Aug 2020

Dear Sishya,

Thank you for the reply, appreciate your positivity!

You are right about the fire in my belly. My attitude has always been about fighting for something. It also explains why I used to be quick tempered and highly sensitive, thus get easily provoked. Now it's safe to say, I am much more detached and calm.

I guess you are right, it doesn't hurt to follow my father's guidance in anticipation of a good life which maybe full of surprises!
You see I have resisted his advice for a long time and he himself says I do that because of my rebellious nature!
I shall pay more attention to what he tells me and look forward to living better than I do today... like you said hopefully, sooner than anticipated!

I want to thank you, also thank the Kind Soul who gave Magha Nakshatra mantra which I shall chant once a day.
I shall follow your advice and observe on 07 August Sankashti Chaturthi vratha and also chant Om Namah Shivay in a seated upright position, whenever I can during the day. Finally I want to thank the Good Lord who gave me this life.
--
My job loss happened in late January last year, it was imminent as company was undergoing huge losses. But it was a shock when it happened.