Financial Situation Not Good

Questions about money and income.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
buggu29
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User
Financial Situation Not Good

Post by buggu29 » 03 Feb 2020

Hello Team,
From last 3/4 years facing financial issues, want to start something new for earning and facing health issue,kindly help what should i do in future.
Tariq Sharma
Dob 31.05.1977
Time 12.20 Pm
Place Kalka,Haryana,India.

Sujit
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Financial Situation Not Good

Post by Sujit » 04 Feb 2020

Tariq,

The planet Venus and Mars are weak by conjunction and Moon aspects Mercury also cause stress and more expenses. Business will face hurdles as Saturn is placed in 12th house of loss.

Current antara of Jupiter is placed in 10th house of career is better for finances.
In my view 2020 could be better than 2019 for finances.

Send me feedback end of 2020.

Good luck
Happy New year

_ Sujit
http://astrologer.Sujit.tripod.com
If you have the right knowledge, EXACT predictions can be made. Astrology is an incredible tool for guidance and one should take note of the energies of changing dasa lords.

lefteye
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by lefteye » 07 Feb 2020

You don't have a preferable pattern for sustained earning. But you can spend a lot. If possible run the business in some other family member's name. You can run the business as if off the record pattern.

You have Sun Moon and Mercury get pushkara navamsa. You will have cash flow always.
Saturn in 12th to Leo lagna in D1. Moon is in 3rd making 2nd house to be 12th from Moon. Rahu is there. Your birth tithi is chaturdasi. All upaya rasis go defunct. 2,5,8 and 11 important for revenue generation.

Mars is badhaka and conjoins Sun's bitter rival Venus. Venus loses the graha yuddha.So it is difficult to get full gains and blessings of the planets. Your karmic house is 10th. Jupiter is too close to Sun 3 degrees.
Saturn in 2nd house in D2-Cancer lagna. Moon in Taurus.
भव शंकर देशिक मे शरणम्

buggu29
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by buggu29 » 13 Feb 2020

Thanks A Lot Dear Sujit & Lefteye for your immediate replies and for accurate readings. Please if you can let me know some remedies for improving my Planets.

buggu29
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by buggu29 » 27 Feb 2020

RV RAMANAM SIR, REQUEST YOU TO KINDLY CHECK MY DETAILS,AS IM WORKLESS SINCE JAN 2016 TILL DATE. DUE TO THIS NOW FACING STRESS,BP AND DEPRESSION.PLEASE GUIDE ME SIR WITH SOME REMEDIES.WILL WAIT FOR YOUR REPLY SIR.

REGARDS
TARIQ SHARMA

R V RAMANAN
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Post by R V RAMANAN » 29 Feb 2020

Wear a navaratna riNg in your right hand ring finger.Feed very poor people especially lame ones
.BASK IN POORNIMA MOON LIGHT DURING MID NIGHT OF POORNIMA FOR 24 MINUTES dO THIS FOR 3 POORNIMAS CONTINUOUSLY//

GIVE ME A FEED BACK AFTER 1RST APRIL

ramanan

buggu29
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by buggu29 » 01 Mar 2020

Thank You So Much RV RAMANAN Sir... Blessed To Receive Quick Reply From You Sir...Will Follow above mentioned remedies and will revert you in April Sir....

Regards
Tariq Sharma

buggu29
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by buggu29 » 11 Dec 2020

Hello R V RAMANAN Sir, Hope u are well sir. I did all the remedies which you said me to do but still the situation is same. Sir In June I invested in onion wholesale but was in loss after 4 months and one thing more Sir I'm facing skin infection on my face, it occurred once in May and now again in November. I get very much depressed from this skin issue Sir. Please do check and revert sir I'm in very bad state of mind. I'll be waiting for ur reply Sir.Thanks In Advance Sir.

buggu29
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by buggu29 » 12 Dec 2021

Hello R V RAMANAN Sir, Hope u are well sir. I did all the remedies which you said me to do but still the situation is same. Sir In June I invested in onion wholesale but was in loss after 4 months and one thing more Sir I'm facing skin infection on my face, it occurred once in May and now again in November. I get very much depressed from this skin issue Sir. Please do check and revert sir I'm in very bad state of mind. I'll be waiting for ur reply Sir.Thanks In Advance Sir.

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 18 Feb 2022

Hi,

I've had a chance to cast your birth-chart and observe planetary positions. Below are a few notes that are relevant for the stated situation and this thread:
1. Udaya Lagna is placed in Simha Rashi and posited in the Lunar Constellation of Purva-Phalguni Nakshatra, ruled by Venus/Shukra... who is caught in Sandhi/Cusp, close to Gandanta degrees in Mesha Rashi. To make matters worse, he engages in Graha Yudha with bitter enemy Mars/Kuja in a losing cause. Please be reminded Venus/Shukra is the 10th lord of Karma-Sthana and is caught between Mars/Kuja and Mars/Kuja - his situation is not preferable.
2. Udaya Lagna is caught between hardcore malefics Saturn/Shani-dev and Rahu forming a strong Papakartari Yoga. To make matters worse, low profile miscreants Mandi and Gulika are hoovering around too.
3. Lagna Lord Sun/Ravi is placed in Vrishaba Rashi and attains Digbala. But he is posited in the Lunar Constellation of Rohini Nakshatra, ruled by 12th lord of Vyaya/Losses Moon/Chandra.
4. Moon/Chandra is placed in Tula Rashi and posited in the Lunar Constellation of Vishaka Nakshatra, ruled by Jupiter/Guru... who is too close to Sun/Ravi for comfort and is combust. Further, Moon/Chandra and Jupiter/Guru participate in Sukshma Parivarthana, at the Nakshatra level.
5. Currently Maha-Dasha is that of Mercury/Budha (placed in Mesha Rashi and posited the Lunar Constellation of Bharani Nakshatra, ruled by Venus/Shukra) and Antara of Jupiter/Guru. Neither the previous Antara of Rahu nor the subsequent Antara of Saturn/Shani-dev seem to be beneficial.

Given the situation, please continue to seek help and guidance from experienced and knowledgeable folk either in this forum or elsewhere. In the interim and beyond that, I think it would make sense for you to consider propitiating Ketu and Venus/Shukra by offering special prayers regularly to Lord Ganesha and Goddess Maha Lakshami with unwavering faith, bhakti/devotion and a strong sankalpa. Chanting Dhana Lakshmi Stotra regularly will be beneficial.

Sincerely...