Archangel Raphael and other respected patrons - Please guide me

Questions about money and income.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
SidSam
Archangel Raphael and other respected patrons - Please guide me

Post by SidSam » 02 Dec 2019

Hi LOVA patros and Archangelraphael

Trust you are all well. My career from 2014 July has been very unstable. Whilst I have had jobs as a contractor in good companies they don't seem to last more than 18 months due factors that are beyond my control. However, my salary has increased exponentially during the same time. I recently finished a contract and am in the market for a job, while I have been getting some interview calls, for some reason or the other these interviews get re-scheduled indefinitely (happened a few times for a role that i'm currently interviewing).

Please find below my birth details for your reference:

09th November 1983
TOB: 10:42:17 - 20 seconds
Place: Bangalore

Please note I have lived overseas for almost 16 years now.

Additionally the role I am currently interviewing for is in Europe which would require me to move there. Its a great company and a great role. While i'm confident that if given an opportunity to interview i can ace it there has been unforeseen delay in this process. I am in a bit of Financial crunch at the moment and my funds are drying up!

Could you please provide any insights/guidance on my situation and a general overview on how my career would shape itself moving forward

Really appreciate your help and insights and forever will be grateful for your assistance

SidSam

Re: Archangel Raphael and other respected patrons - Please guide me

Post by SidSam » 20 Jan 2020

Any one? Any insights would be really helpful,

Thanks and Regards

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 21 Jan 2020

Hi,

I'm inclined to think transit of Saturn/Shani over the natal Moon/Chandra (what is termed as Sade-sathi) and perhaps a bit of unfavorable dhasa sequence (time-period) has played a part in the stated problem. Although relatively far, combust 10th lord Mercury/Budha could be a small concern too.

Moving forward, things should start get better - slowly.

Sincerely...

SidSam

Post by SidSam » 23 Jan 2020

Thanks Sishya

Sujit
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sujit » 23 Jan 2020

A reading was given to you recently.
http://astrologer.Sujit.tripod.com
If you have the right knowledge, EXACT predictions can be made. Astrology is an incredible tool for guidance and one should take note of the energies of changing dasa lords.

archangelraphael
Contributor
Contributor

Post by archangelraphael » 10 Feb 2020

Hi SidSam,

Your Lagna and Moon, both are in Purvshada, Ruled by Venus
Deity of Purvashada - Apah (Cosmic Waters)

Nakshtra Lord Venus is in Uttaraphalguni and Running Dasa Mars also is in Uttara Phalguni
Uttara Phalguni ruled by Aryaman favors activities dealing with Contracts and Partnerships

Dasa favors gaining of new employment
Transits of outer planets are not in your favor
You will see some relief and success April 2020 onward

Venus is an important planet for you

Venus is not a favorable planet for Sagittarius Asc/Moon considering its Lordship over two malefic houses

Being the 6th lord of Runa Roga Ripu in 10th will help you attain employment in Ministry of Services but being 11th in 10th will drain your earnings
11th lord of Gain in 10th house of Public: Your earnings/gain will be magnified in society but due to 11th Lord being 12 placed away from its Moola trikona drains the earnings and friends circle
Good for fame and establishing relationship with your Seniors/Bosses

Due to Venus debilitation some form of imbalance will always persists in relation to Debts, Relationship (Specifically with Women), Money, Alcohol and Sweets

Remedy:
Offer daily prayers to Goddess Lakshmi or any female deity of your choice
Offer Donations or Services towards advancement of women

Best Wishes
Raphael
ॐ बृहस्पतये नमः

SidSam

Post by SidSam » 17 Feb 2020

Thank you for your insights Raphael, really appreciate it.