Archangel Raphael and other respected patrons - Please guide me

Questions about money and income.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
SidSam
Archangel Raphael and other respected patrons - Please guide me

Post by SidSam » 02 Dec 2019

Hi LOVA patros and Archangelraphael

Trust you are all well. My career from 2014 July has been very unstable. Whilst I have had jobs as a contractor in good companies they don't seem to last more than 18 months due factors that are beyond my control. However, my salary has increased exponentially during the same time. I recently finished a contract and am in the market for a job, while I have been getting some interview calls, for some reason or the other these interviews get re-scheduled indefinitely (happened a few times for a role that i'm currently interviewing).

Please find below my birth details for your reference:

09th November 1983
TOB: 10:42:17 - 20 seconds
Place: Bangalore

Please note I have lived overseas for almost 16 years now.

Additionally the role I am currently interviewing for is in Europe which would require me to move there. Its a great company and a great role. While i'm confident that if given an opportunity to interview i can ace it there has been unforeseen delay in this process. I am in a bit of Financial crunch at the moment and my funds are drying up!

Could you please provide any insights/guidance on my situation and a general overview on how my career would shape itself moving forward

Really appreciate your help and insights and forever will be grateful for your assistance