Request for archangelraphael sir..

Questions about money and income.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Hemantshaw
Request for archangelraphael sir..

Post by Hemantshaw » 10 Oct 2019

Hello sir, My name is Hemant Kumar Shaw..i am a high school pass out(12th standard) ..I've quit my studies (2014)and joined my family business..the year 2015-2017 resulted good....we've a running business(without good strategies) but still our situation was good,but after that period the graph is falling..I'm in a situation of being jobless...I still give my 100% plz guide me what to do

And please tell me if I have will earn and accumulate money..I mean my ambitions are extremely high...also I try to work beyond my limits.. will I be able to ever achieve those?

DOB: 20th November 1996 at 5:30 AM

for earnest guidance, I would be grateful 2 u for your kindness

archangelraphael
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Request for archangelraphael sir..

Post by archangelraphael » 11 Oct 2019

Hi Hemant,

Visakha Lagna Ruled by Jupiter Libra Pada 2, Jupiter rules upachaya & malefic 3rd and 6th house
Prone to debts and conflicts. Avoid conflicts, anger and unnecessary debts.

Moon in Purvabhadrapada Ruled by Jupiter Presiding Deity Aja Eka Pada Rudra

Jupiter in Swaksetra in the 3rd house

You are currently in Dasa Sandhi of Saturn-Jupiter and will enter the Mercury Dasa in the second half of 2020

Your chart favours tremendous gain in business through a partnership with a male friend but after marriage. I would advise you to go towards any business ventures post marriage.

Rahu is in 12th house in Rasi & Navamsa are an indication of foreign employment. Explore careers/business related to distant lands. Upcoming Mercury Dasa also supports earning from foreign lands.

Jupiter plays a salient role in your life. Jupiter will make a natal return in your chart on the 2nd week of November for approx. 1 year. Use this time period wisely to navigate towards a stable career. You are also due to enter Sade Saati after Jan 2020, so I would ask you to refrain from any quick rich business scheme.

Irrespective of any job circumstance finish your education even if it's in distance learning mode because your 10th lord of the profession is in 5th house of education in Rasi as well as Navamsa.

5th lord Saturn is with Ketu shows break in education but Saturn in retrograde gives another opportunity to finish your graduation. Graduation credential will be highly beneficial for you and prove lucky (5th house) to your career.

Remedies:

Your Lagna & Moon is in Ugra nakshatra avoid anger completely to divert your energy into good ventures. Anger and fights will the reason for your fall, so avoid them completely.

Purvabhadrapada is the most spiritual and intense nakshatra. Ruled by a form of Rudra - Ajaekapada- One footed Shiva.

The power of Purvabhadrapada is to raise a spiritual person up in life. So, give more importance to your spiritual life. Material life will be taken care of.

Guru Brihaspati plays an important role in your life.

Include “ॐ बृहस्पतये नम:” Om Brihaspataye Namah” in your daily prayers

Chant at least 108 times daily with utmost devotion.

Best wishes
Raphael
ॐ बृहस्पतये नमः

Hemantshaw

Post by Hemantshaw » 12 Oct 2019

Thank you sir,
I still have some questions...
U advised to go on business ventures after marriage...but I don't want 2 wait till then...I don't want 2 waste my time till then..

2nd..Jupiter will make a natal return on 2nd week of Nov...is that time good for me?
And yes I will try to do my graduation and refrain from anger and fights from now onwards..:)

Hemantshaw

One more thing ,sir is that I don't quite understand when u said "give more importance to your spiritual life. Material life will be taken care of."
Can u plz explain briefly... :)

archangelraphael
Contributor
Contributor

Post by archangelraphael » 12 Oct 2019

U advised to go on business ventures after marriage...but I don't want 2 wait till then...I don't want 2 waste my time till then..
It's up to you.
One more thing ,sir is that I don't quite understand when u said "give more importance to your spiritual life. Material life will be taken care of."
Can u plz explain briefly...
The Lagna and planetary positions show the physical manifestation of circumstances respective to the physical body. The Moon is the Karaka of Mind and the Moon nakshatra indicates how a person will react to the manifested tangential Karma.

Purvabhadrapada is the higher side of Jupiter (Visakha<Punarvasu<Purvabhadrapada), an Ugra (Violent) nakshatra that falls in between the bridge of materialism (Aquarius) and spirituality (Pisces)

This is where the soul realizes the material reality is an illusion and an interest in spirituality will be born.

Each nakshatra represents certain Gunas or Elements that becomes the root for the materialization of Karma

For Purvabhadrapada the three-level of Gunas are Satva, Satva, Rajas

In three levels there is no Tamas, that shows at root level one should be aligned with Spiritual path to gain the desired outcome.

Unless there is an aspect of Karma karaka Saturn, this nakshatra manifests itself according to the Cosmic law of Mitra-Varuna, NOT bound by Statutory law of Saturn nor Divine Law of the Sun.

This is one of the few nakshatras that requires a person to be aligned with their spiritual truth.

Your Lagna Nakshatra also Visakha – a Jupiter ruled Nakshatra. That’s why I asked you to focus on your spirituality.

Guru, Temple, Religion, Truth, Spirituality, Dharma all significance of Jupiter becomes primordial importance in your life.

Upcoming Jupiter will be returning natal position. You can take major decisions in your life during this period. Luck will favor more than usual in this time period.

Due to the Ugra & Rudra element, the nakshatra is associated with setbacks & fall in life if you harbor Shad-Ripu.

Every nakshatra has a desire and power to manifest - For Purvabhadrapada the desire & power is: to raise a spiritual person to the top of material reality

Remedies :

Offer prayers to Guru Brihaspati

Ajaekapada is one of the 11 forms of Rudras. Listening to Sri Rudram will be highly beneficial for you.

Best wishes
Raphael
ॐ बृहस्पतये नमः

Hemantshaw

Thanks a lot sir....made my day
U too...take care of yourself and have a great day :)