Raphael: Please help

Questions about money and income.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Believeingod
Contributor
Contributor
Raphael: Please help

Post by Believeingod » 08 Oct 2019

Hello Raphael,

I was in overseas for 8 years and came back in 2017 Dec with no savings and with lot of debts.

Since for the last 6 years l have been facing severe financial hardships and completely broken both physically and emotionally. Currently my financial situation is having lot of debts with zero savings and with each bhukti passing on its becoming more and more worse in Shani Dasha. I am not finding any ray of hope in my life. I am fortunate enough to get help from my wife who is very supportive . If she would not have been supportive, I can't even imagine how tough the situation would be.

I wanted to ask you two queries:

i. Will I ever come out of this financial hardships or the situation will continue for the remaining Shani Dasha as well. I am really surprised why not even a single bhukti is helping me out.

ii. Do I have to wait until the next Mercury Dasha for prosperous days financially.

In my chart, I did notice that Mercury is lord of second and fifth houses placed in third house with exalted Jupiter.

I request you to kindly look into my chart and help me out.

My details:

DOB: July 13th, 1979
Time: 03:32 AM
Place: Proddatur, Andhra Pradesh

archangelraphael
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Raphael: Please help

Post by archangelraphael » 09 Oct 2019

Hi,

Your Lagna chart is more powerful than the Moon chart. I applied a Conditional Dasha system (Dwisaptami Sama Dasa) and the mentioned events tally the time period. I use Lahiri ayanamsa with different calculation settings so the dates might vary to you.

i. Will I ever come out of this financial hardships or the situation will continue for the remaining Shani Dasha as well. I am really surprised why not even a single bhukti is helping me out.

You will have a positive turn around in mid-2020. Immigration prospectus is indicated strongly in both charts of you and your wife next year.

ii. Do I have to wait until the next Mercury Dasha for prosperous days financially?

Vimoshottari Dasha is not applicable all the time. There are more than 40 Dasha systems available from Shri.Parashara alone. Your current running Moon Dasha as per Dwisaptami Sama Dasha. There will be financial constraints and unnecessary expenses until mid-2021. Thereafter, smooth sailing.

• Shatabisha is a Rahu ruled Nakshatra, the presiding deity is Varuna. Shatabisha means 100 healers.

• Your moon is afflicted by Saturn & Ketu. Moon is also in 6th house in Navamsa.
Does not bode well to peace of mind, prone to depression, affliction to the mother’s health and also the relationship with the mother might suffer. Meditate regularly to reduce stress.

• You will prosper in career-related to Pharmaceutical Drugs and Healthcare Businesses.

• Chanting Varuna Gayatri and Varuna Beeja mantra will be highly beneficial for you.

Varuna Beeja Mantra - Om Varunaay Namah

Best wishes
Raphael
ॐ बृहस्पतये नमः

Believeingod
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Believeingod » 11 Oct 2019

Hello Raphael,

Thank you so much for your prompt response and valuable insight.

I am glad to know that finally I will be having good time ahead.

Well actually I wanted to ask about my wife financial prospects as she has started earning since last year only after a gap of 6 years . Even she also had to go through some financial struggles in the past and currently has financial obligations from her family.

When she will come out of these financial struggles.

Thanks again for your time.

Believeingod
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Believeingod » 13 Oct 2019

Hello Raphael,

i. Like you mentioned that my lagna chart is powerful than moon chart, does it indicate that my chart is having any potential for material gains.

ii. Likewise as you mentioned that I will be having financial constraints until mid 2021 as per dwisaptami Dasha . After which I will be running Mars Dasha in it. Does it mean that this period will be financially better than the current Moon Dasha .

Kindly do let me know your thoughts.

We are indebted to you for your valuable time.

God bless you.

Thanks,

archangelraphael
Contributor
Contributor

Post by archangelraphael » 13 Oct 2019

i. Like you mentioned that my lagna chart is powerful than moon chart, does it indicate that my chart is having any potential for material gains.
Sorry, I did not frame the sentence well. I analyze positions from Moon Lagna, Rasi Lagna, Surya Lagna, and other Bhav Pada Lagnas to check which position is predominantly giving results or appropriate with respect to provided input. For applying Dwisatmi Conditional Dasha, spouse or the other partner must be an anchor or influential over the native's life. Here, I meant to say the Lagna chart is more applicable respective to the available information.
ii. Likewise as you mentioned that I will be having financial constraints until mid 2021 as per dwisaptami Dasha . After which I will be running Mars Dasha in it. Does it mean that this period will be financially better than the current Moon Dasha .
Financial well being from Moon Dasa-Sun Antara. (Around mid-2021)

Raphael
ॐ बृहस्पतये नमः

Believeingod
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Believeingod » 14 Oct 2019

Thanks ! I am sincerely going to follow your advice. Kindly allow me to put two last but earnest questions.

i.Kindly clarify - I worked as Chemical engineer in Oil and Gas domain and now shifting to Project management/ Supply chain management for career & which I have also undergone training as I have engineering experience.

But you suggested me to look into pharmaceutical or health sciences for job based on my chart.

Can I choose career into project management / Supply chain management ?

ii. I will be entering into the first phase of Sade sati from January 2020. Do you suggest me any specific precautions or remedies?

Salutations to you for your valuable time and help.

Kind regards,

archangelraphael
Contributor
Contributor

Post by archangelraphael » 14 Oct 2019

But you suggested me to look into pharmaceutical or health sciences for job based on my chart
Your Lagnesha Venus moola trikona falls in the 6th house, For Aquarius Moon, Moon becomes the 6th lord. It indicates strong prarabdha karma associated with 6th house matters. Your livelihood & earning will come from 6th house-related professions.

The 6th (Runa, Roga, Ripu) 6th is malefic and upachaya

6th house positive implication: Service to impoverished, Healthcare, Service to disfranchised, Pharmaceutical Drugs, Chemicals, Health & Healing, Small Animals, Servants

6th house negative implication: Imbalance, Loans, Misery, Disease, Debts, Exploitation, Medicine, Enemy

The Karma theory suggests either to Serve or Suffer. So, I advised you to choose Healthcare related profession to alleviate your own suffering through contributing service related to 6th house matters.

You can choose to donate or provide service (like buying medicines or health care essentials) for the needy folk as a remedy during your Moon nakshatra day to rectify your own prarabdha karma .

6th also represents small pet animals & birds. Providing food and care to animals in your surroundings also helps you alleviate your 6th house prarabdha karma.
Can I choose career into project management / Supply chain management ?
Your 11th lord of gains Jupiter is placed in 3rd house (5th from Swakshetra) & exalted Mercury in Dasamsa is supportive & gainful for career-related to Project management and Supply Chain Management.
ii. I will be entering into the first phase of Sade Sati from January 2020. Do you suggest me any specific precautions or remedies?
Saade Saati is undoubtedly stressful for every sign, but for Aquarius, Libra and Capricorn its constructive most of time due to Shani’s beneficial relationship to those signs.

In your case, the upcoming transit might not be comfortable considering Saturn gaining the least points in Astakavarga for Capricorn. For about a year, Jupiter will transit 11th from Moon. Use this time to earn & save funds for rainy days.

Sade Saati means when Saturn transits 12, 1st and 2nd from Natal Moon. A heavy malefic planet when transits near and over soft Moon (the Mind) it restricts the external resources and emotional support.

Self-reliance is the key here. Be realistic and have faith in yourself. The less you depend on other resources & support, the less you will suffer.

Saade- Saati – Blessings in disguise.

Prayers to Hanuman & Chanting Hanuman Chalisa is recommended to ward off malefic effects of Saturn.

Saturn is the karaka of the laboring working class who do menial jobs in society. Being respectful towards them; Supporting or donating them according to your means is a practical remedy to improve your Saturn's energy.

Raphael
ॐ बृहस्पतये नमः

Believeingod
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Believeingod » 15 Oct 2019

Hello Raphael,

I would like to thank you for showing me the path for my future career.

Finally l just have one question for which need your response before closing this post.

Kindly clarify related to Sade sati, upcoming transit of Shani to Capricorn which will be my 9th house followed by Aquarius which is my 10th house then Pisces which is 11th house respectively from my lagna. Except Capricorn both Aquarius and Pisces have fair ashtakavarga points .

Does it show anything positive as it's related to good houses?

Kindly accept my humble greetings from the bottom of my heart.

Kind regards,

archangelraphael
Contributor
Contributor

Post by archangelraphael » 16 Oct 2019

Saturn transit through Aquarius will be materially gainful considering Astavarga points and also gainful Sahams falls in Aquarius in your chart.

Janma Shani will cross through natal Moon which is also lord of 6th bodes poorly towards mental peace. There will some or other mental worries, and also negative implications towards the mother’s health.

Moon is afflicted by Ketu, and Saturn being the 12th lord will bring themes of isolation & contemplation.

Time will be heavily consumed by professional career/ responsibilities. Lack of intimacy in partnership/marriage.

The last transit of Shani in Pisces is the setting stage, if the mind is already accustomed to the Shani way of living, then the time period will gainful and rewarding.

Shade Saati is Good for a professional career. Meditation & Spirituality is the key to cross this emotionally difficult period. It’s better for you to engage in daily meditation from now onwards.

Shani also represents the Knee and leg region in Kalapurusha. Walking every day is a practical remedy to ward off Shani’s malefic effects (a metaphor to avoid laziness)

Shani is opposed to extreme physical workout or impulsiveness (Domain of Mars), Shani is all about regularity and repetition.

Shani is not reactive, Shani is proactive.

Avoid pomp and show (Domain of Sun) throughout the period, resort to an austere way of living.

Raphael
ॐ बृहस्पतये नमः

Believeingod
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Believeingod » 17 Oct 2019

Raphael,
Thanks for your detailed analysis. I will surely follow your advice.

manya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by manya » 21 Jan 2020

Hello Raphael,

Please look into this chart also.
I am letting go of the thoughts that do not make me strong.