Every period comes and goes. No earning

Questions about money and income.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
motofreak19
Contributor
Contributor
Every period comes and goes. No earning

Post by motofreak19 » 03 Oct 2019

Hi members.

I have been a member since quite a few years now and my interest in astrology has been increased and I’ve been learning more and more. But in my own case, everything goes wrong. As per the advice of other esteemed members here, I’ve been waiting and waiting through my antra Dashas but still no earning. Lagna mahadasha will be over soon but no sign of any career or any scope of earning yet.

I urge the members here to help me out with any advice that may give me back my will power and mental strength. It feels like I am losing it everyday.

DOB: June 19 1989
Time: 10:40am
Place: 19.8134° N, 85.8315° E

I don’t have much hope of replies here, but I’d be really grateful if anyone advises.

Thanks

iladevi19
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Every period comes and goes. No earning

Post by iladevi19 » 03 Oct 2019

ASTROLOGY is a divine science . It explains the effects and results of our actions in the previous lives . In materialistic world we may twist the justice by bribing , begging , borrowing , cheating . But it is not possible with divine justice . What ever was done the result would be meted out measure by measure . Any remedial measures would give a 20% relief , that also if the effort is put with manthra shuddhi , vasthu shuddhi , shuddhi of place and dravya shuddhi . The people who are capable of doing pariharas are very rare . But instead of depending on other outside agency you yourself can do any parihara subject to your limits . When once you realise that what ever you face was once done by you only the disappointment , despair , and grief would vanish . If cosmic energy is pleased with your trust , faith , sincerity and surrender definitely you can get respite .

motofreak19
Contributor
Contributor

Post by motofreak19 » 04 Oct 2019

@Krishna,

Thank you for the reply sir. Will Jupiter changing signs to Sagittarius be helpful? And is getting an income ever possible in my chart? Like bare minimum? All high aspirations and goals are gone now, have been humbled yet no respite from problems. Humiliation and embarrassment are the least of those. Have been concerned with health issues lately too.

@iladevi

I absolutely love how you have put it. But the divine justice is needed and I need to put forth my side of the story before the stars give their judgement. What kind of belief or efforts should I do to pacify the planets which are being ill towards me?

Thank you members.

motofreak19
Contributor
Contributor

Post by motofreak19 » 05 Oct 2019

@Krishna,

Jupiter move into Sagittarius which is 5th house for Leo Lagna. Rahu is in 11th house Gemini now. And Saturn will move to Capricorn from Sagittarius which is 2nd from natal moon.

Is it some other chart system or is there something else I am missing?

lefteye
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by lefteye » 09 Oct 2019

You have the best ayana bala , Sun topping the list. It will take care of strength required for your pursuits. As Jupiter is AK, Sun dasa will not yield desired results as per Vara chakra placements . Asper tara position and D30, upcoming dasas will be good. Pitru dosha dominates your chart. Pitrus lord Rahu. 9th lord Mars is getting rashi dhrushti from Rahu. Saturn aspects Rahu. Jupiter is in combustion-within 6 degrees.

Pournami tithi lorded by Saturn plays a vital role by conjuncting with Moon,the 12th lord. Moon is in gandantha. 5th house and Maandi are in mrityu bhaga.

D3-JN indicates Venus in 11th. That matches with your dominant nature. But a spoilt 3rd house by Sun , Rahu and Saturn. Correlate this with D1 Badakesh,Mars in debilitation. D2 has afflictions for showing up reserves. Sensitive points get aspects from Rahu and Saturn with ketu in 2nd.

Marriage is the key for comforts in this chart. Abide by the standing orders given by the spouse.
भव शंकर देशिक मे शरणम्

motofreak19
Contributor
Contributor

Post by motofreak19 » 12 Oct 2019

@lefteye

Thank you for the detailed response. Marriage as you mention it, is not something that I have considered yet neither have my family. I haven’t been in a relationship since the last 2 years and looks bleak. Also currently in the US and do not see any family suggested alliances or anything.
So do you think there is a chance of marriage within the next year or two? Also, in regard to earnings when do you think I’ll have a bank balance that’s at least enough here in the US?
Thanks

iladevi19
Contributor
Contributor

Post by iladevi19 » 12 Oct 2019

Gods are beings of extraterrestrial planes with super natural and supreme powers . Definitely they help us , if they are pleased like how highly placed officials or politicians in power or beaurocrats with power help us . They all are allotted different portifolios in the governing body of the universe . For a specific need one can propitiate a particular diety . But for the peace , prosperity ,health and happiness it is advised to reach out people who are in need and who look for help . That is highest form of Homa and sacrifice .THIS ADVICE I GIVE TO ANY ONE WHO comes to me for help and I also follow .

lefteye
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by lefteye » 13 Oct 2019

@ motofreak19
I will re read it and come back to you.
भव शंकर देशिक मे शरणम्