Can I become a business tycoon and earn huge money...

Questions about money and income.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Suyash
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User
Can I become a business tycoon and earn huge money...

Post by Suyash » 21 Sep 2019

I am interested in doing my own business can i became a business tycoon and earn massively through business... My birth details are
Date : 30/11/1995
Time :07:48 Am
Place :Sagar (Madhya Pradesh)

Suyash
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Re: Can I become a business tycoon and earn huge money...

Post by Suyash » 22 Sep 2019

@archangelraphael >> can you please help with this ???

archangelraphael
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Can I become a business tycoon and earn huge money...

Post by archangelraphael » 22 Sep 2019

Hi Suyash,

Your Moon (Mind) is in Purvabhadrapada ruled by always expanding, ever optimist Jupiter.

Moon in Purvabhadrapada (Ugra) - Big Picture Thinker

The nakshatra presiding deity is Aja-Eka-Pada a fierce form of Rudra. The symbolism of this nakshatra is a two-faced man. There are many negative connotations associated with this nakshatra. The two faces also symbolize indecisiveness and charlatanism.

Lagna in Gandanta, Jupiter in Moksha Pada, 7th lord of Business Venus in Moola (Nritti ruled), Shukla Navami Tithi (Ugra Ruled by Kali)

This Moon is severely afflicted by Saturn in the 4th house. Saturn is higher is degrees and Moon has to pass through Saturn. Moon also becomes the 6th house lord from Moon Lagna. Very difficult placement emotionally. Also bodes poorly for the mother's health and relationship with mother.

Moon is in the sign of Aquarius (The real market place-Kumbha mela) You have a knack of understanding and doing business, but a good businessman should always have a balanced mind even in the event of losses too.

Saturn & Jupiter both planets are averse against quick rich Rahu schemes. So, exclude words like "big money, huge money, millionaire dreams" without putting efforts. There is potential in your chart to succeed in business but also an element of self-destructing behaviors, anarchism, and reckless impulse.

You are also about to enter Sade-Sati so it's better to do a reality check and purse your plans wisely.

Meditate every day

Worship and Offer daily prayers to Guru Brihaspati (Your nakshatra Lord)

Raphael
ॐ बृहस्पतये नमः