Is there any point in continuing my startup?

Questions about money and income.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
reachb5
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User
Is there any point in continuing my startup?

Post by reachb5 » 14 Sep 2019

Hello Sir,
I an entreprenuer and trying to build a startup since 2016. As of now no benefits were incurred from that startup. I would like to know if some could tell me that is there any positive things waiting for me if I continue with the startup?

Name: Athul TK
DOB: 17 - Jan - 1985
Place: Calicut, Kerala, India.

Please advice.

Sujit
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Is there any point in continuing my startup?

Post by Sujit » 15 Sep 2019

Time of birth ?
http://astrologer.Sujit.tripod.com
If you have the right knowledge, EXACT predictions can be made. Astrology is an incredible tool for guidance and one should take note of the energies of changing dasa lords.

reachb5
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by reachb5 » 15 Sep 2019

TOB : 11.25 AM

Sujit
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sujit » 16 Sep 2019

In my view Startup or working independently will face difficulties and success will be of lower order.
Getting success from debilitated & combust Jupiter, debilitated Moon and weak Mars, afflicted Saturn will be challenging. The reason you took up this venture is due to Mercury in 10th but there is little support from other planets.
My best advise is take up a job.

- Sujit
http://astrologer.Sujit.tripod.com
If you have the right knowledge, EXACT predictions can be made. Astrology is an incredible tool for guidance and one should take note of the energies of changing dasa lords.