Loan Problems --> Really finding hard to survive -- Please help by reading my chart

Questions about money and income.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
snsreddy
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User
Loan Problems --> Really finding hard to survive -- Please help by reading my chart

Post by snsreddy » 13 Sep 2019

Hi Team,

Lots of financial issues, Just help me by reading my chart and please let me know if i would clear and be debt free any time soon.

Please help.

Name: Srini
DOB: 31-October-1975
Time: 13:07 PM
Place: Palakollu, andhra pradesh, india

Appreciate your time on this.

Thanks,
Naga

snsreddy
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Re: Loan Problems --> Really finding hard to survive -- Please help by reading my chart

Post by snsreddy » 16 Sep 2019

Team,

Can you guys pleas throw some light on this ? Need help..

snsreddy
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Re: (archangelraphael) Loan Problems --> Really finding hard to survive -- Please help by reading my chart

Post by snsreddy » 18 Sep 2019

@archangelraphael >> can you please help with this ???

archangelraphael
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Loan Problems --> Really finding hard to survive -- Please help by reading my chart

Post by archangelraphael » 18 Sep 2019

Hi Snsreddy

Your Lagna falls in Dhanista pada 1. Nakshatra ruled by Mars. Asthama Amsa. Goodwife but Marriage related issues, Possibility of two marriages

Mars rules 4th and 11th house Moolatrikona lies in 4th house of Aries

The chart indicates you are from a wealthy family or inherited wealth from the spouse, business partner

Landowner, Vehicles, Maybe invested in Agriculture or Farming, Ethnic Protection: Police or Army (Mars ruling the 4th)

Ketu in 4th: Disconnection with Mother, or Land. Some exploitation of land, ill parents, debts in regard to lands, Conflicts in regards to homeland, property, Brother Issues

Moon-Venus conjunction in Uttaraphalguni pada 1 (Pushkara pada of Sun) Royalty, favors from marriage & partnership, wealth inheritance, Spouse from a wealthy family

Moon in Marana karaka sthana (Weak mind, prone to depression) Meditate Every day to control anxiety

Well current time period, Tajaka, Transit are not in your favor; does not show any overnight changes

But the situation will improve after Jupiter transit after the 2nd week of November. After 7 years Jupiter is going to aspect your Moon from 5th aspect. This transit will provide you a new path to refinance and sort out the immediate threat.

Saturn will also go to 6th house from Moon from January 23rd, 2020. This will be beneficial to remedy the debt situation.

4th lord Mars in 6th house is not a good indication for parent's health or land-related troubles, problems with brothers but Mars being malefic in a Ugra nakshatra in 6th house destroys the difficulties of 6th house like debts and diseases. So, don’t worry you will be protected from any severe confrontation.

Your Moon nakshatra lord is Aryaman. Aryaman is a Hindu Vedic Deity of Contracts and favors. He is one of 11 Adityas (Sun Gods). I recommend you to pray Lord Aryaman to help you alleviate your difficult situation. Aryaman is your personal God.

Chant Om Aryamane Namaha

Raphael
ॐ बृहस्पतये नमः

snsreddy
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by snsreddy » 19 Sep 2019

Hi Raphael,

Thank You very much.

WOW!!! such a nice analysis..been to many astrologers but no one has made such an analysis from the nakshatra perspective.

I just have more queries on my horoscope, would it be possible for you to share your personal email id please.
I live in charlotte,North Carlolina, USA.

Appreciate your help,

-Naga

archangelraphael
Contributor
Contributor

Post by archangelraphael » 19 Sep 2019

Hi

Glad I could help. You can email me/PM your query through the forum profile.

I am not a professional astrologer & Don't intend to make it as a profession in the future. This is my way of sharing and counseling through independent research.

I am good with analysis but still a newbie, in the process of learning about predicting/ making prophecy.

So, don't ask/share anything that you think a newbie cannot be able to solve/counsel; while protecting your privacy.

Raphael
ॐ बृहस्पतये नमः

archangelraphael
Contributor
Contributor

Post by archangelraphael » 20 Sep 2019

Message to Moderator: Please update this post.

1. The relationship gets restored but the spouse will find difficult overcoming the issue (Venus in the natural house of Scorpio)
Emotionally difficult for the spouse to move on
Secret relationships will bring turbulence in married life

2. Jupiter being 12th lord of losses in Pisces 3rd house retrograde. Not favorable to gain wealth from speculation
For Speculative gains, we have to see the 5th house, 5th lord, Sun (Natural 5th house lord) and connection with 11th house and 11th lord
5th house lord is in 8th house from Lagna as well as Moon
4th from swakshetra is auspicious angle only for speculative land deals, but speculation related to stocks or other ventures will lead to creating a condition of death and transformation. (8th house is the house of sudden transformation and death)
Crisis through speculation
Avoid speculative ventures, it is NOT good for your children especially for the firstborn.
Sudden transformation in Child’s life
Profitable in land or property related deals
Next Jupiter and Saturn transits are helpful to restore balance in your life, you will have positive swings from Sep 2020 onwards.

3. Venus in the 8th house shows some form of exploitation of Venus energy.
But Venus is good in the 8th house
Venus – Shukra – Rejenuvation – Revival of a relationship
Gives a lot of support and fortune through Spouse’s family (2nd from 7th house),
Inheritance through spouse or business partner
Moon+Venus in 8th is not good – Prone to indulgence, Sensual or Material indulgence will ruin mental peace
Moon in 8th house – Emotionally attached to in-laws family and assets
Both Venus and Moon are in Pushkara Pada of Sun – Less conversational, Charismatic, Loves luxury. Co-dependency. Also prone to anxiety if things don't go in your favour, Prone to secret affairs

4. The chances of returning homeland look very slim
Ketu is in the 4th disconnects a person from homeland
Lagna Lord in the 7th (Both in rasi and navamsa)
9th lord is exalted
Lagna nakshatra Mars in Rahu ruled nakshatra

5. Sun crossed the debilitation point of 10 degrees Libra is good
But Rahu is approaching Sun towards eclipse; Bad for father, Relationship with father gets overamplified or soured, Misuse of Authority, Self-esteem issues, Self-promotion and Ego inflation
Gives material success in foreign lands (Sun In Rahu ruled nakshatra)

There is an exchange of 8th lord Sun and 10th lord Venus - Good for gaining an advanced career in Government or Huge Corporation(A huge leap, big transformation in Public image) through fraudulence (Rahu in 10th house) Maybe minor to major.
But also at some point gives Public scandal due to work or at the workplace
Both places are 3rd from Swakhetra results improve over time

6. Sun is not receiving from proper Neechabhanga through Lagna or Moon
Sun is not getting proper neechabhanga through either Mars or Saturn

Saturn in 7th from Lagna: Being lagnesh in 7th gives foreign settlement
Needs favor of other people (7th house- Maybe the spouse, business partner, a friend or a boss) to prosper in Life (Also true for UttaraphalgunI)

Continuous employment (7th house is bhavat bhavam of 10th house), Durable career

Marriage/Business partner is a strict personality
Marriage/Business partner stays loyal, Marriage contracts remains durable even in severe ups and downs
Spouse behavior may be slow going or demanding (Karma of Marriage and Business Partnership)
Saturn receives Digbala in 7th it’s in Pushkara Pada (Virgo Swamsa)
Results improve over a period of time  

If we follow the principle of Lagna nakshatra and Moon nakshatra, we tend to prosper materially as well as spiritually.
Dhanista Lagna - Ruled by Astavasus. Connected to Bhisma (Incarnation of Dhyaus)
Bhisma is known for its pledge. Always honor your pledge irrespective of any circumstance.

Uttaraphalguni is the nakshatra of Aryaman. Aryaman is the deity who provides favors through marriage and contracts, he is also the patron. Always honors contracts and sacredness of unions (Either a relationship or Business Partnership)
Be a patron to a particular cause, Sponsor people who seek your refuge

Raphael
ॐ बृहस्पतये नमः

snsreddy
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by snsreddy » 30 Sep 2019

Hi Raphael,
Thank you for the analysis.

Appreciate your time on reading my chat.
Will definitely reach of to you if i have any further questions.

-Srini

vedam33
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by vedam33 » 30 Sep 2019

Moon with venus money might have lost due to speculation, and strictly should be avoided .since 2017 jul there might have been lot of misunderstandings,unnecessary expenditures ,worries ,etc and it will continue till 2020 feb .might be of harsh speaking ,adamant attitude,will listen to others but do as per your wish only .dominating personality,interested in spiritual ,there might be gap in the teeth

vedam33
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Any accidents occured

vedam33
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Some issues seen in married life

vedam33
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Any stammering in speech you faced in your early life.