Money leant stuck from pass 5 yesrs

Questions about money and income.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Deep
Contributor
Contributor
Money leant stuck from pass 5 yesrs

Post by Deep » 18 Aug 2019

Namaste,

My mother is a senior manager in a national bank and the query is regarding her ,
She loaned 18 lakh rupees to someone known from bank,the guy gave papers of a flat which he booked with a developer as security.the guy who took the money browed money from bank also but his business had some problem and he became a defaulter that guy went to jail also for some reason , he sold his another house and paid the bank but denied to pay my mom back it has been 5 years now and we have not got a rupee back.my mother kept papers of a flat that was being made and I as we have filled a case court the guy do not come in court or ready to make a settlement, according to law even he has to pay interest panelty now.but the court thing is taking to much time last date of hearing was 8 august and next is in January now.

My maternal uncle also took around 5 lakh rupees as a loan from my mom around 5 years back and gave papers of a land as security.he has not paid till now not even the interest on it.when we ask him to sell the land or pay he don't listen. My family dont have any relationship with him because of this dispute now.

When is also this money could come back to her as its causing problem at home , my dad always fight on this issue that she wasted so much money.Any possibly that we will get our money back..please if someone can look up her horoscope,i would be very thankful.

D.o.b- 05/08/1964
Time- 1:45 pm
Place- Delhi

vedam33
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Money leant stuck from pass 5 yesrs

Post by vedam33 » 18 Aug 2019

If the time of birth is correct your mother is running sat antardasa from 2018 april till dec 2020 ,so lot of obstacles ,seen in recovering during the current antardasa and lot of domestic issues might be there during the current antardasa

vedam33
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by vedam33 » 18 Aug 2019

She should be very care full in dealing with financial matters or any issues as she might face lot of problems

Deep
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Deep » 18 Aug 2019

Dear vedam33,
I had asked her already to be very careful with financial matters..but i am concerned about the damage already done..when we can expect the money that is stuck to be come back to us as this is causing a lot problems between my mom and dad and he often blame her for her actions regarding money.its been 5 years now..how much do she has to wait.As she is also planning to take early retirement from her bank by the end of this year as her health is not also good she have joints problem and arthritis.she is always tensed.

vedam33
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by vedam33 » 19 Aug 2019

Dear deep ji
Thanks for feed back ,i will see chart again ,is your mother interested more in money matters issue and counts every thing related with money (sorry if i am using words which might hurt you as i am asking about your mother ) pl.confirm

Deep
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Deep » 19 Aug 2019

Dear vedam33,
To be honest no..my maternal side is not that financial strong and she has taken a lot of hardship related to money from her childhood and she has got things she wished by her hardwork after her marriage and she is a bank employee so she knows how to manage her money and invest it proper.i would not said she that she is greedy or is see everything with money.the miney she leant was to help with a plus point of getting interest but this has become a problem in ur household now and i just want her to get her money back.i have already told her that she not know think of any profit and risk any money anywhere

vedam33
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by vedam33 » 19 Aug 2019

Thanks for the feed back ,till dec 2020 it is difficult to get back money , as informed in my earlier message ask her to be careful ,hope she gets back amount at an early date

Deep
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Deep » 20 Aug 2019

Thanks for your reply and time !!