Stress and no income struggling from 12 years.

Questions about money and income.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
saan90
Stress and no income struggling from 12 years.

Post by saan90 » 15 Aug 2019

Can I have decent income in my life.no job till today struggling from 12 years.please tell me about my financial position as can I able to earn good income.
D.o.b-1st August 1990,time-18:02PM,place-Parbhani,Maharashtra.
Kp astrology 2nd cusp sublord moon signifies as
Moon:
Starlord mercury:8,9
Sublord mercury:
Starlord of sublord ketu:7(moon 11)asp(3,11)Conj sun 7.
Means I don't have money deposits or anything in future.plz tell me I am suffering from deep depression.

saan90

Re: Stress and no income struggling from 12 years.

Post by saan90 » 15 Aug 2019

Plz answer I am really struggling

lefteye
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by lefteye » 16 Aug 2019

Having the nodes in 2-8 axis is problematic for finance -even for meeting out normal expenditure unless one has a strong 2nd,11th lords. Venus is in Punarvasu1. Jupiter is vargottama-exaltant. You are lucky to have these two in positions.

You are running Venus now. For Sagittarius, Venus should not come in the early/middle stages of life. This is in 7th to Atma karaka Saturn. 7th lord is badakesh for you and he is in Magha. Upagraha Vyatipata also joins in Magha. Rahu aspects Mercury by Rasi dhrushti and lord of lagna by 7th aspect. Amatyakaraka is Venus. So there will be always a gap between your intentions and reality you are facing. Rahu is in 12th to AL. That shows all your expenses are done on unimportant things.

I could note in this chart Prana sphuta < Deha sphuta<Mrityu Sphuta. Preferable order is Prana sphuta > Deha sphuta>Mrityu Sphuta. This order present in the chart should give continuous serious health hazards. Or it won't allow to earn/achieve goals. Strong lagna lord has given you protection. 2nd and 11th lords are also reasonably placed. But the karmic balance drags you.

Your Moola dasa shows you were passing tough times till 2011. Lord of lagna in 8th shows karmic punishments. You have this dasa running in this order till 2029-tough times.
Merc: 1990-08-01 (18:02:00) - 2006-08-01 (15:09:12)
Moon: 2006-08-01 (15:09:12) - 2011-08-01 (20:15:12)
Jup: 2011-08-01 (20:15:12) - 2021-08-01 (6:27:12)
Ket: 2021-08-01 (6:27:12) - 2024-07-31 (23:54:48)
Sun: 2024-07-31 (23:54:48) - 2029-08-01 (5:00:48)
Mars: 2029-08-01 (5:00:48) - 2034-08-01 (10:06:48)

If you do remedies for karmic balances shown on your mother's side you can reduce your restlessness.

Saturn-as atma karaka, serving elders should be a permanent responsibility. But your Venus is poised to oppose this. As per vara chakra- Mars comes as 6th lord and Jupiter as 8th lord to Atma karaka. This will naturally lead you to neglect elders and Guru. Anger will be out of control. Prayers to Lakshmi Mata can be a good choice. You must be having a deceased woman ancestor as yakshi of your family. Consult your parents and confirm. Start worshiping her by proper means consulting pundits. You will have relief.
भव शंकर देशिक मे शरणम्

Sujit
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sujit » 20 Aug 2019

Saan90, Is your astro knowledge helping you in taking decisions.
http://astrologer.Sujit.tripod.com
If you have the right knowledge, EXACT predictions can be made. Astrology is an incredible tool for guidance and one should take note of the energies of changing dasa lords.

saan90

Post by saan90 » 20 Aug 2019

Actually mine is capricorn ascendant with rahu in it.but astrologer told me sagittarius lagna
As far knowledge he told me things that doesn't match my events as I am suffering mental depression from 2011 heavily.he didn't explain any things about the particular period.i can say forum is helping people good.

Kumar1961
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by Kumar1961 » 25 Sep 2019

Om Tat Sat
Hi

Om Tat Sat

You have seen the detailed KP system of analysis earlier done by someone. Now lets see how your chart can be analyzed using the normal system approach and see the possible reasons for your current issues and are there good times ahead.

Your Asc is Cp with Rahu in it, Saturn is your Lagna lord which will have a major say on your advancement in life. For a relatively trouble-free life, anyone should have an ascendant and asc lord with decent degree strength. In your case Degree of Asc is 1:03 and of Saturn, Lagna Lord is 27. While lagna is very young, in stage of infancy, Saturn the lord is approaching old age, both not having the strength of protecting significant events in life. The vargottama Jupiter too is in its infancy. Saturn may delay but hardly denies

Its important to have a good moon and Jupiter in chart to have a over all well being. While Jupiter is in house of exaltation and also vargottama, moon is has attained neecha bhanga. These two are going to take you to places . Moon and Jupiter are 5-9 position which is good

Your current age is 29 years. Since you are born in constellation Kettai -1, you had major dasa of Mercury, which ran up to your 16 years, next one was of ketu for 7 years till your 23 years. Your Ketu is in cancer and with sun and in house of moon is the reason for your depression etc. As of now, your major dasa is of Venus (from 2013-2033) and following Sub periods are over (Venus/Sun/Moon) and now Mars Subperiod till August 2020.

For a better life, it is not only important to have good placement, Aspects, and conjunctions of planets but one should also have conducive dasa periods . In your case both these departments seem deficient.

Coming to Job, The significator of job , Saturn is in 12th house, a house of denials, rejection and also a possibility to go to foreign lands for job. Saturn is also retrograde and this means the significations of that planets get delayed. Remember, you are running your 7and half year Saturn for the past 7 years or so (will be over by Jan 2020)

Coming to your 10th house – Libra and the lord is Venus. Venus is placed in 6th house ,(another dustana) and that Venus dasa you are undergoing now. For your Lagna, Venus is a powerful benefic and in spite of the placement in 6th, this dasa is going to help you a lot.

Under Venus major dasa, the sub dasa time period that is over are

1, of Venus- not conducive as explained

2. of Sun- Sun is your 8th lord and not conducive

3.Moon – Saturn and moon are enemies, moon in 11th house and its dasa may not prove very fruitful

In the forthcoming Sub dasa period of Rahu, you will have a better chance for recovery.The reasons being, Rahu the planet of expansion in the planet in 1st assuming the role of lagna lord, a favorable aspect of vargottama/Jupiter from Cancer (despite its degree, has a good sthana bala and favorable Ashtavargha points), Mars in Cancer can be considered as yoga giving planet despite being in debilitation place. By 2020 Jan, the transit Saturn would be in Capricorn and all around prosperity can be expected because of double transit.

Hope this analysis is helpful

Good luck

Kumar

subramanianp
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by subramanianp » 27 Jan 2020

@ Kumar1961
Dear Kumar.
Good work. I enjoyed you approaching the issue step by step.
Keep going. may god help you to do a wonderful job in LOVA
all the best.
सर्वे भवन्तु सुखिनः।
सर्वे सन्तु निरामयाः।

Astrologically yours.
Subramanian Pandath.