Will he Earn at All ?

Questions about money and income.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Vedas
Will he Earn at All ?

Post by Vedas » 31 Jul 2019

DOB:18.04.1984
POB: Kolkata , West Bengal
TOB: 3.35am

Dear Astrologers,

Still date this boy has no earning of his own.I want to know if in future he will start earning ? And if he does earn in future will be be poor , average or good ? As of now hes very very tensed and under server mental trauma for this reason.Please Kindly look into his matter and his probable future.

Thank you.

vedicmaths
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Will he Earn at All ?

Post by vedicmaths » 01 Aug 2019

hi vedas,

his chart is really tricky since ascendant falls on the border of aquarius and pisces.
As per the given time, his dasamsa is weak.

His moon is not well placed. If you closely see, his moon is sandwiched between Saturn
on one side and ketu on the other, with a very close conjunction with mars. This puts
lot of influence on his studies, attitude, efforts, etc. This could have been noticed
in some form or the other from the very beginning of his school days.

in feb 2012, mars antar started in mercury dasa.

what is his educational background and performance ?

truly yours,
vedicmaths

chokra
Contributor
Contributor

Post by chokra » 01 Aug 2019

Get him a job as a teacher he will like it. Get him a life coach, if possible, some form of guru can change his life. Mars is retro, Mercury is combust. Saturn is retro. Sat in 8th retro, observe what he likes ask him to focus on it and if possible teach it. Moon, Mars, and Ketu. Looses his temper very quickly, but is a brilliant guy. Leave him alone, he will come up with something that will surprise everyone. I dont think he is under trauma, he is learning to deal with all the energies he is given. All of this is in scorpio so its very karmic and its in bhagya sthan. This is destiny, incomplete work from past life. Send him to meditation, it will be very hard for him, but will make him come in terms with what he need to complete that was left undone from past life. Have him incorporate red color in his life, Mars is well placed in own sign and lord of 2nd, should help with finances. You can also try red coral for him. Mars in own, should not harm Moon. But be observant if you are using coral for him.

New2Vedic
Contributor
Contributor

Post by New2Vedic » 01 Aug 2019

CHokra, saturn retros in 8th will increase or decrease longevity? Or no effect at all? I feel gives lot of bad health and other problems particularly job/career.

Vedas

Post by Vedas » 01 Aug 2019

Dear vedicmaths,

He has BCA & MCA but his MCA result is still pending( and possible not get it ). He has quite few professional certifications.From his early age he didn't like to study much but when ever he put some effort in it he used to shine.But again he has quite few up and downs in his study life which took sometime to complete his studies.

Now i want to ask you astrologer will he be able to start earning from this year or very soon ?.

@Chokra he hate teaching others ... ironically , hes more like to start his own business & also like research field.

vedicmaths
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by vedicmaths » 01 Aug 2019

hi vedas,

let us be practical. With an incomplete MCA and poor experience, job is unlikely to
come easily. Astrology comes only after that.

truly yours,
vedicmaths

Vedas

Post by Vedas » 02 Aug 2019

hello vedicmaths ,

lets us be practical , i had seen quite many peoples earn much without having good educations.From my Experience education and earning doesn't always goes hand to hand.He can earn in many ways , he tried but failed in few business ventures.So i want to ask a simple question regardless of any practical logic as astrology is beyond practical logic to start with , i want to know when probably he will start earning and how fruitful will be his earning. Or tell me if he cant earn at all according to his charts.So i can give this stressful boy some answer.

vedicmaths
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by vedicmaths » 02 Aug 2019

hi vedas,

unless he changes his attitude and seek good advice from his elders/ gurus/ counselors,
the future will be tough. If he can earn in many ways, then what is the problem ?
His ninth bhava is severely damaged. Ninth is bhagya, elders, gurus, etc. So it is
natural that he lacks any proper guidance either from within or outside. This has to be
attended to. I hope you will pass on this advice.

Please don't ask me as to when he will change his attitude. I agree it is a herculean task.

truly yours,
vedicmaths

chokra
Contributor
Contributor

Post by chokra » 03 Aug 2019

Ill go out on a limb here and say with all due respect....as a father you might be a little overwhelming on this guy. Also, again respectfully...you have suggestions decided for him and to an extent are imposing on him. Please reread my recommendations, leave him alone. You are harming the boy more than helping him. Like I said there are a lot of karmic energies happening in his chart. Let him be he will figure it out. Saturn retrograde has karmic dues and does not allow much room to express new karmas for the particular planet that is retro. Long life or short life that is nothing you can change. Please follow my recommendations for him, once he catches his niche (own his own without you pressuring him), he could do really well for himself.....if allowed.

Vedas

Post by Vedas » 03 Aug 2019

@chokra thank you, i will try my best to convey him your message , though i am not his father.I have one more request please give me your opinions on this topic : viewtopic.php?f=18&t=43071

chokra
Contributor
Contributor

Post by chokra » 04 Aug 2019

Yes, marriage lord Mercury is severely afflicted (retro and combust). Hence downpour of all issues in the past few years during the current mercury dasha. If he can afford emerald can help as Mercury owns the kendras, placed in 2nd. Wife should bring in some wealth luck for him, if the Mercury is fixed. However, as per nadi his Mer shows 8,12 in both NL & SL. so the damage is to be expected. In my opinion only spirituality can help in these situations. Mer dasha ends in 2020, but the last phase of Me-Sa should be better for him (especially for work). Ask him to incorporate color green in his life....at home, at work, in his safe (where he keeps money). It should help. Mer retro gives karma from past life, so he will be limited to his home purchase/environment, spouse and wealth. But anything he can do to enhance mercury will benefit tremendously.

Sujit
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sujit » 05 Aug 2019

Vedas,
The chart ascendant is borderline. Such charts have chances of getting a wrong prediction.
Consider birth time rectification based on past events....
Good luck
Sujit
http://astrologer.Sujit.tripod.com
If you have the right knowledge, EXACT predictions can be made. Astrology is an incredible tool for guidance and one should take note of the energies of changing dasa lords.

Vedas

Post by Vedas » 09 Aug 2019

@sujit i did double checked it same birth time its the same time, as given by the doctor to his father.

Can anyone please tell me whether he will be able to earn ? And if he does earn will it be good or bellow average income?. For now he has income is bellow par according to him.Please help me so i can give this boy some answers.

Thank you

Sujit
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sujit » 09 Aug 2019

Vedas,

What I wrote is astrologer's view. And borderline chart does not give confidence to astrologer as chances of error is more. Few minutes error is normal in recording time of birth in all charts.

Good luck
Sujit
http://astrologer.Sujit.tripod.com
If you have the right knowledge, EXACT predictions can be made. Astrology is an incredible tool for guidance and one should take note of the energies of changing dasa lords.

Rakz1986
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Rakz1986 » 11 Aug 2019

He has retrograde 11th and 2nd house lords, which means he has to work harder to earn monies. Another retrograde planet is Mercury in 2nd house which is the Dasha he has been going through and it is not a good planet for him.

Rahu is exalted in the 3rd house and 3rd house lord in exalted in the first house, which means his 3rd house is very strong so if he wants to open up a business in an area he likes to do or has interest in, it will be good.

He will eventually be able to earn well,