Ways to recover from debt.

Questions about money and income.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
astrosri
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User
Ways to recover from debt.

Post by astrosri » 06 Jul 2019

Dear Friends,
My DOB:21.04.1965, Place Of Birth: Gudivada, Andhra Pradesh, India.
Cancer Ascendant, Punarvasu Nakshtra, Currently going thru Ra-Me-Su dasha. Rahu in 11th house, in rohini,nakshatra of moon, and moon in the 6th house of debts in Mula nakshtra. Mercury in 9th house, debiliatated ( but my guess is it gives vipreet raj yoga). Sun exalted in 10th house, along with Venus in 10th,but combusted.Jupiter is in 11th, aspecting 5th house. Ketu in 5th house.

In the navamsa, Mercury in 6th house.

My question: Given the snapshot of my chart, with moon being in Mula nakshtra, and Mercury being a functional malefic, and the current transit of Saturn over my moon, I have landed up huge debt. I was always pulling on debt since long, but the last 4 years or so, I have progressively ended up with huge debt in a failed business ( social enterprise). Mercury which is the lord of 3rd and 12th house should have released some debt, but it has become worse.
In what Dasha's or Antardash will I get an opportunity to remove my debt. How do I accelerate my 2nd, 5th and 11th house.
Given that this seems to be my prarabdha karma of debt, what is it that I need to do get out of this?

Much appreciate your time on reading this and responding. God bless!

Sujit
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Ways to recover from debt.

Post by Sujit » 07 Jul 2019

Have you forgotten time of birth.
Your business initiative is due to Mercury is weak by debilitation.
http://astrologer.Sujit.tripod.com
If you have the right knowledge, EXACT predictions can be made. Astrology is an incredible tool for guidance and one should take note of the energies of changing dasa lords.

astrosri
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by astrosri » 07 Jul 2019

Thank Sujit. time of birth: 11.30 a.m., Gudivada, 21.04.1965

Sujit
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sujit » 08 Jul 2019

Current time looks difficult for your health, relationships, father's health and debts.
You will have to be patient now and hope for some improvement from October onwards.
Good luck and send me feedback later.

-Sujit
http://astrologer.Sujit.tripod.com
If you have the right knowledge, EXACT predictions can be made. Astrology is an incredible tool for guidance and one should take note of the energies of changing dasa lords.

astrosri
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by astrosri » 08 Jul 2019

Thank you Sujit. Father passed away, in Feb, once the Mercury Antardasha started. Natal Mercury is in 9th house (12th from 10th). He passed away during Rahu-Mercury-Venus ( both Mer and Ve being functional maleifc and Rahu being the seperator and being in Rohini nakshatra. Moon in 6th house with Saturn transit). I expected the worst and it happenend. Sigh! I am also expecting a job change., again Mercury is 12th from 10th, possible change of office. The current transit ( 08.07.2019) has Sun in the 12th house, Jupiter is in 5th (12th from moon in 6th) in Jayestha ( nakshtra of Rahu). Looks tough to me. Prayers.