Future of ckear titled land

Questions about money and income.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
ajaygovind
Future of ckear titled land

Post by ajaygovind » 23 Jun 2019

Hi,

I along with my mother, elder brother and younger sister own a land plot at 50km distance from Mumbai where I stay. My DOB is 021173, time 1115am, Mumbai

Since my father expired in March 1995, i am the one who has been following up with this agricultural plot and keeping it a clear titled property till now. There is no income to us from this property. Our long distance cousins staying nearby get some share from the local person who is cultivating it since long. We are not objecting it as it helps us to keep a watch on the property indirectly.

My father tried to sell it just before he passed away. The deal didn't get through even after that and even till now for 24 years.

Since I am the one who is actively trying to keep it safe as my own responsibility.

Not sure, I am already 45, don't know fate of this high value property. Would like to sell it but the market conditions are not good enough to get a better deal.

Please advise on the fate

ajaygovind

Re: Future of ckear titled land

Post by ajaygovind » 24 Jun 2019

Hi,
Only to add further, all of us are keen on selling the property but the market scenario isn't very encouraging.

Regards,

Ajay

ajaygovind

Re: Future of clear titled land

Post by ajaygovind » 03 Jul 2019

Hi Good morning...

May I request for a reply ?

Regards,

Ajay

ajaygovind

Post by ajaygovind » 08 Jul 2019

Hi Good evening....

May I request a reply from anyone ?

Regards,

Ajay

ajaygovind

Post by ajaygovind » 10 Jul 2019

Hi Sujit,

Good morning...

May I request you to reply?

Regards,

Ajay

ajaygovind

Re: Future of ckear titled land

Post by ajaygovind » 17 Jul 2019

Hi Moderator,

Good afternoon,

In case there are no replies or answers to this query, may I request you to delete this request of mine.

Regards,

Ajay