Want to sell my agricultural land

Questions about money and income.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Ramachandra
Want to sell my agricultural land

Post by Ramachandra » 21 Jun 2019

Dear Sir,/Madam

Myself Ramachandra, working as an associate professor in an Engineering College.
My birth details are as follows
Date of Birth: 22/12/1972 ( Thursday night, 12:05 AM i.e Friday morning 0005 Hrs)
Time of Birth 00:05 Hrs
Place of Birth : Mysore

I stay 500 kms away from my native place( may be due to 4th Rahu from Lagna.) due to Job.
I have agricultural land suitable to grow paddy, in my native place.
I am unable to cultivate the land nad get the produce on my own. Right now I have lended it to some other farmer for cultivation for a nominal price, as they don't give much returns for the land even though it is a very fertile land.I am disgusted and very much disappointed with the returns from this land. I Wish to sell this land and invest this money elsewhere. I love agriculture very much, and I love to have a farm house with horticulture type of crops like mangoes, coconuts, fruit trees, moringa and vegetables and some sort of animals and chick rearing. These things are apart.
My question right now is, since I am unable to get good returns from this land and also I don't like to go back to that village and settle down there for any reasons, I wish to sell that land.
Please advice me a good time( year and month) when I can sell this property , so that I will get a good price for this land. Also please suggest me a remedy, why all my work gets delayed and postponed so much, that i literally get depressed of very very slow growth and progress in my life.

thank you so much in advance.

Sujit
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Want to sell my agricultural land

Post by Sujit » 21 Jun 2019

http://astrologer.Sujit.tripod.com
If you have the right knowledge, EXACT predictions can be made. Astrology is an incredible tool for guidance and one should take note of the energies of changing dasa lords.