debts and bankruptcy

Questions about money and income.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
karamkumar
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User
debts and bankruptcy

Post by karamkumar » 19 Jun 2019

i am in huge debts , on urge of bankruptcy
any chances of reversal and paying back of debts with profits from business or speculation

or suicide or run away and live a secluded life

dob 14 april 1978
time 7 : 45 am
Place delhi

Sujit
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: debts and bankruptcy

Post by Sujit » 21 Jun 2019

Your chart is not good for speculation, property, marriage and chances for job, financial instability.
You can get some gains from father.
There will be some improvement from 2020.

Send me feedback.

- Sujit
http://astrologer.Sujit.tripod.com
If you have the right knowledge, EXACT predictions can be made. Astrology is an incredible tool for guidance and one should take note of the energies of changing dasa lords.

joyd

Post by joyd » 21 Jun 2019

Apart from speculation what is your nature of business?

joyd.

karamkumar
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by karamkumar » 29 Jun 2019

i have never down speculation in life

i am in manufacturing of cosmetics from 2015 , and import of fashion jewelery i am doing from 2006

vedam33
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by vedam33 » 30 Jun 2019

It seems facing lot of expenditure from 2017 oct ,some improvement is seen after 2020 april

karamkumar
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by karamkumar » 03 Jul 2019

improvment or complete reversal , people whom i have to give money are disturbing me everyday
i guess my kundali shows suicide ( laying on railway tracks ) as otherwise they will kill me , so i just want to run from this life and problems
i know it is not good to commit suicide , but i guess after death new birth will be not of human , i am more happy to live a life of animal rather then living this bad life

lefteye
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by lefteye » 03 Jul 2019

Birth time varies-7.39am seems to be right time. Your lagna is Aries and if BT is 7.45 it is Rishaba.You are in Kalasarpa yoga. Saturn/Mars in 4th Mars gets neecha banga. Being badakesh's dasa, it will destroy your ancestral properties.Good times ahead from October 2019 - Chant Kalabhairavashtakam, worship Ganeshji,Shivji to reduce difficulties. Your line of business is right. Don't go for speculation as your 5th house lord is in 12th with Ketu.
Last edited by ChandraLagna on 03 Jul 2019, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Do you first repeat what someone says in a normal conversation before replying? No? Same etiquette applies in a written reply

karamkumar
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by karamkumar » 04 Jul 2019

i dont know my birth time is 7 : 45 or 7: 39
i am vrishabha lagna or aries lagna , who will rectify this

if it is aries then more problem coming as mercury dasha malefic for aries lagna and more 16 years i cant bear , can u please tell which lagna i am
any way of rectifying birth time

lefteye
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by lefteye » 04 Jul 2019

Taurus ascendants don't land up in financial issues in general. Saturn could not trouble this much Taurus born.So, Lagna should be in Aries. Mercury is 6th lord and one of the karakas of 10th bhava. You mentioned that recovering money given away by you. Your drekkanas show that you lost money in property dealing.
But whatever you do, you will be in trouble for finance as your lagna star and Mercury's star are in nidhanamsa.
Forget your past. Try to practice a simple life.

karamkumar
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by karamkumar » 05 Jul 2019

Sir if i am aries ascendent then my saturn + moon dasha would be good . saturn + mars also better , saturn + sun normal but these period from 2012 to 2018 brought me down to losses to debts , my saturn + mercury period was good and saturn + venus super excellent even when period of mercury comes , it gives me some relief
it brings me so much doubt
celeberity astrologer mr Bhambi told me that saturn is yogkaraka but in leo in lagna kundli and it is debiliated in navamasa with sun and rahu and that is creating problem

so sir i am in doubt , go which side aries or taurus

lefteye
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by lefteye » 05 Jul 2019

Confirming your lagna is more important. Please check this.

Mercury,lord of 6th placed in 12th, is in neecha vagra -a favourable disposition. But it is in naidhana tara to lord of lagna. So the loss of money is predominant. Further, it is placed with Moon in 2nd house in D9,Lagna being Sagittarius. Saturn and Sun are in 64th navamsa here. Cancer is your 22nd drekkana for Parasharai drekkana and occupied by Mars and Ketu. Gives you suicidal thoughts.
Your Parivrutti drekkana shows profits of your efforts being spoilt by exaltant Mars-which is falling in 22nd drekkana. It is aspected by Rahu by rasi dhrishti from Leo.
Saturn MD started in 2003 May ending in 2022 May. 19 years. Exactly the halfway mark-9.5 years was good,being the 10th lord. The second half started giving troubles from 2012-he is badakesh for Aries. Had it been Taurus, the first half should have been troublesome-being 9th lord,badakesh for Taurus.
Saturn aspects Venus and Rahu conjoining Mars. Rahu is in 6th. Saturn will spoil 6th house and its occupants very badly by diseases,debts and enemies. That is going on now.
Mars AD=2015 Nov- 2016 Dec
Rahu AD=2016 Dec- 2019 Oct
Ketu,Mercury,Sun in 12th for Aries. Had it been Taurus, these three wouldn’t have let you down. Still they get rasi dhrushti from Jupiter and serve as saving grace whatever be lagna or position of these planets. In navamsa,Mercury is in 2nd to lagna-Sagittarius. 2006-May to 2009 Jan was your Mercury period.

So it is Aries.

karamkumar
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by karamkumar » 06 Jul 2019

Thanks

But my all physical attributes matches taurus ascendent , secondly venus period half is good and half is normal to bad , i have more comforts in foreign countries or distant lands , all my happiness is ther when i am away from my home land as for taurus lord of 4 th sun in 12 th , i had problem in progeny as rahu in 5 th , i am blessed with a son who is creative and very intelligent have very good IQ level ,he is 9 years old but a technical brain ,
What is problem in my chart what i think is my karmic debts
saturn is retrograde in 4 th : it is yogkaraka and badhak too , and also debiliated in navamasa conjucnct with exalted sun and rahu : so results reduced , it gives lot of reponsibility in your home
i am the key member of earning in big joint family , so lot of responsibilities

Mars : debiliated in 3 rd house , lot of karmic debts to younger brothers i was a very fearing person escape from any fight whether i was correct whole life , after too much bad with me now i am strong person fight if i am right , mars attains neech bhanga
if aries i would have some property sure but sorry i dont have any property in my name , had in joint with my 2 partners , it was grabbed by my business partners who cheated me in 2011

Rahu : in 5 th house gives me a lot of creativity , and i have deep logic , can understand inner meanings of many things in seconds

guru / chandra : in 2 nd ,, i speak very sweetly and have lot of liking for sweets and guru is 8 th lord also so i have liver troubles and diabetes

venus : in 12 th gives good results but it is 6 lord so it has given me diabetes and when i had sat + venus it was my excellent time , as it also gives vipareet raja yoga 6 lord in 12 th

sun : lord of 4 exalted in 12 th house , i get peace and luxurious life when i am out of country or far away from city i live

mercury : it is retrograde and debiliated and combust in 11 th so powerless , it is not attaining neechbhanga
but still it gives me profit but after struggle

my physical appearance also matches Taurus not aries

Please review it

Thanks

lefteye
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by lefteye » 06 Jul 2019

The descriptions you said regarding your physical appearance and mode of thinking attitudes are ok. As we have this lagna in sandhi, it may reflect a mixed result in peripherals. Your bhava aramba starts at 16deg 9 min in Aries.It ends at 16-09 in Taurus. Your chalit chart shows Taurus as your lagna,ketu in 11th and Rahu in 5th. But the nature of lordship and planet are to be decided based on the D1 chart.
You have a good D7 showing possibility of 3 kids 2 are sure.Probably you may get another male child before 2022.

You have very little ayanabala of Moon-0.45 and lower bala of Saturn- 12.4. Facing public will be an issue.Taking respective navadanya in food can improve attitude.

Sun has 6 bindus in BAV. It will bestow its results even when placed in 12th.That is a vital point I learnt from this forum in one of the discussions I followed.

Your Mars has neecha banga. Mercury has neecha vagra. Jupiter in 3rd gives you aspects on 7th,9th and 11th.These are all plus factors. As you are falling in kala sarpa, worship kal bhairav. chant or listen to the chanting 8 times a day-may be it takes 20 minutes. These nagas refer some energy points as I read in Vishnu purana which talks about 12 adityas gandharvas apsaras..A proper remedy at Tryambakeshwar will give you strength.

As your Saturn aspects 6th house Rahu, complicated or chronic illness likely. Your shastamsa is not very auspicious.Mercury in 6th aspected by Mars from 4th.

I don't go by the physical appearances authors write. Because they are subjected to certain conditions like dispositor of planets and star aspects etc

You will have better periods from October this year. Your sufferings are due to a bad karma of acquiring a temple land-Subramanya or Durga-long ago , unknowingly by your ancestors. Please check this aspect.Your efforts are blocked by Mars and Rahu.

karamkumar
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by karamkumar » 06 Jul 2019

please rectify my birth time as i am wearing blue saphhire , emerald , gomed in hand and ruby in neck

waiting for reply

Shivoham
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Shivoham » 16 Jul 2019

'i am wearing blue saphhire , emerald , gomed in hand and ruby in neck' -karamkumar

What are you doing? Who told you this combination of gemstones? This doesn't make any sense to me.

Have you asked those who have recommended these gemstones to you the motive for doing this? I would like to understand it.
I am without any form & variation. I am present everywhere as the underlying substratum of everything & always in equilibrium Neither do I get attached to anything, nor get freed from anything. I am Ever Pure Blissful Consciousness Soham Shivoham

karamkumar
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by karamkumar » 16 Jul 2019

what should i do

lefteye
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by lefteye » 17 Jul 2019

Buy a panchamukhi Rudraksh may be costing around Rs 10 or 20 per piece. Give it to a nearby Shiva temple and request the pandit to tie it with Shivji for some 21days. You can negotiate or show your benevolence to the panditji in charge there. He should co operate.

It should be with the Shiv linga 24 x 7 hrs taking all abhisheka. On 22nd day get the rudraksh back. That will have tremendous power to ward of evils that surround you. Keep it in your purse/shirt or coat pocket. But you should treat it as a deity-Please don't take it to bed or don't allow any one to touch it.

Stones can't make any improvements. Stone remedy is totally switched off in down south. But wearing stones gives some sort of tantrik looks. You can enjoy the transparent fear reflected in the eyes of the staff and reverence shown to you in airports!
भव शंकर देशिक मे शरणम्