malpractice

Questions about money and income.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
reverse
Contributor
Contributor
malpractice

Post by reverse » 23 May 2019

Dob Dec 9th 1981
place karnal-haryana
time 03:55 am

I have file a malpractice case against a doctor in US.
DO i HAVE STARS OF WINNING THE CASE ... SUDDEN INCOME ..

joyd

Re: malpractice

Post by joyd » 25 May 2019

what is the actual story behind your case filing? you just filed the case for sudden money? or you have a real cause behind it? why i am asking this is- i observed that so many indians and pakistani people are practicing these kind of cheap tricks to get money.so i want the finer details of your case before replying your query buddy.

joyd.

rupali

Post by rupali » 26 May 2019

hello joyd sir ..

i guess .. you know my case as you rightly predicticted my recovery ..
the case to file malpractice was suggested by my existing doctor ..
My family is against it.

On Jul 12th 2018 .. I showed the symptoms of stroke and called 911.
they came and left stating all is well..
in less than 6 hours - i was in front of my doctor - he also said nothing is wrong and asked me to ignore.
10 days later on 23rd july 2018 - i was paralysed.

my new doctor said - on 12th july .. it was TIA .. it was basic to put you on blood thinners(like aspirin) which my doctor failed to diagnose. he was also aware that my sugar and cholesterol levels were borderline.

my new doctor suggested thai should file for malpractice and he would support me .. My new doctor himself is a stroke survivor.

so far .. nothing has happened ... the lawyers are still accumulating findings ... the issue is cause of my stroke is still not known as i am too young for that ..

my family .. wife are strongly against filing any case ... but i think otherwise.. what do you suggest sir ..?

reverse
Contributor
Contributor

Post by reverse » 26 May 2019

guess .. my wife was logged in .. mistakenly got posted through her account

hello joyd sir ..

i guess .. you know my case as you rightly predicticted my recovery ..
the case to file malpractice was suggested by my existing doctor ..
My family is against it.

On Jul 12th 2018 .. I showed the symptoms of stroke and called 911.
they came and left stating all is well..
in less than 6 hours - i was in front of my doctor - he also said nothing is wrong and asked me to ignore.
10 days later on 23rd july 2018 - i was paralysed.

my new doctor said - on 12th july .. it was TIA .. it was basic to put you on blood thinners(like aspirin) which my doctor failed to diagnose. he was also aware that my sugar and cholesterol levels were borderline.

my new doctor suggested thai should file for malpractice and he would support me .. My new doctor himself is a stroke survivor.

so far .. nothing has happened ... the lawyers are still accumulating findings ... the issue is cause of my stroke is still not known as i am too young for that ..

my family .. wife are strongly against filing any case ... but i think otherwise.. what do you suggest sir ..?

reverse
Contributor
Contributor

Post by reverse » 26 May 2019

joyd

Post by joyd » 26 May 2019

you will lose the case.Dont do it.Logically and also medically your case wont stands. If you file a case against him the case is dismissed with in 3 days time.your new doctor mis guiding you.

joyd.

onebikash
Contributor
Contributor

Post by onebikash » 26 May 2019

i have made your chart !! and my prediction are you will have disappointment as saturn and mars in 12th house shows such kind of issues or are indicative of ... if you talk about the percentage you have 20% chances ... but it can disturb you if you focus on issue too much ... after may 24, 2024 /there are some chances to turn the tables .... hunger of unexpected desire also indicative by rahu mahadash ...

reverse
Contributor
Contributor

Post by reverse » 27 May 2019

thank you joyd ji .. not pursuing it ..
dont need that kind of money either ...