Request for Help on Finance and career issues

Questions about money and income.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
lucky1008
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User
Request for Help on Finance and career issues

Post by lucky1008 » 22 May 2019

Dear Sir / Madam

I request your advice and suggestion on my financial situation. It has been a difficult ride the last 7-8 years. It is difficult to even compare how it was before those 7-8 years, as there was never a problem in life on all accounts. During the beginning of the 7-8 year period (2011), I had a change in my career on my own accord. Left a very well paid and well respected position to get into business.

I had wanted to get into business for long and entered it without much planning. Initially joined family business for the first year and then started manufacturing (partnership) and then trading of electricals (partnership) and then another metals trading (family business). Since then exited the manufacturing business (2018) and in the other business of electrical trading, the other partners have exited (2018), leaving me managing the electrical business on stand alone. This is not a sizeable business and the operations have not scaled up to my expectations. I do have big ambitions, but the last 7-8 years have lost time and dont have the clarity as to which business is the right one to do - Finance, services, trading or manufacturing.

I am awaiting the right guidance on this, as many astrologers I have visited - I have never received the clarity on the above and also no one has been able to give any guidance on remedial measures that can be followed.

Based on some suggestions and indications, I have started chanting Aditya Hridyastotram and Kanakkadhara stotram from the last week or so.

I request guidance and suggestion of remedial measures to improve my financial condition.

My DOB 28-05-81, Place: Chennai, Time: 23:20 hrs

Thanks for the time and effort taken to read my query and your suggestion

Best regards

onebikash
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Request for Help on Finance and career issues

Post by onebikash » 26 May 2019

wearing a gem stone for mercury might help you a panna / keeping a beard / or keeping a fountain pen with you
please state your financial condition for business suggestion either you want to do job or new buisness
information regarding hobbies/marriage/childern/wife ....or which you want to state ... venus mahadasha have started from april 2018 ... business relation female or jewellery or something luxurious is indicative...

bikash

joyd

Post by joyd » 27 May 2019

your time started now.use it wisely.you are in yoga dasa.Peak levels of income seen from 26-5-2028 to 25-1-2037.From this december 24th onwards changes can be prominently seen towards your finances[ not in a peak level but it just ignites the source].From ven-sun AD slowly, step by step you will grow.Dont wear any kind of stones.

joyd.

lucky1008
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by lucky1008 » 27 May 2019

Dear Bikash Sir

Thanks for your response. My current financial condition is not great. Just about managing things. I was earning much more when I was in job 8 years back atleast 4/5 times more than what i make currently and at that time money was not important at all. I do not known any property except agricultural land gifted by my father 7 years back (which is also a family property). I got married in 2016 and have two kids one daugher (2008) and one son (2011). I do not have any consistent hobbies - like reading books but dont complete most books, liked watching car racing and tennis - but not much in the last 7/8 years. Recent years spend more time on chanting mantras (atleast 45 mins to 60 mins everyday).

I would like to continue in business (god willing). However unable to make my mind on the nature of business - Manufacturing business (steel related or plastic related), trading business ('current electrical business' or join brother's metal business or start jewellery business), international business (import export), service industry (Data Analytics, finance consultancy, tax/startup consultancy), ecommerce or Finance industry (finance business, stock market).

I would like to make it big, but unable to clear my mind and pursue a particular thing un-waveringly. There is some voice which keeps on telling me that I will do very well, however this last period of 8 years - i have not been able to make much progress. I can approach my family for small investment in business, but would like to get started on my own now.

I need guidance as to which line of activity is more suitable. I have also been trying to join a new course on data analytics but I am not sure.

I had been sporting a beard most of the time during the last 7 years - recently have shaven it off completely.

Astrologers have been advising Blue Sapphire consistently and Diamond as well. Both have been out of reach due to some or other reasons. Wore Panna for few days very long time back, but removed the same as astrologers told it is not suitable for me.

Thanks for the fountain pen suggestion - any suggestion on the ink - blue/red/black and the color of the pen?

Please advise on remedies for financial condition, success in business and building a new house.

Thanks a lot for your interest and time

onebikash
Contributor
Contributor

Post by onebikash » 27 May 2019

hello brother !!
do you what is the greatest rog ( disease ) to a human mind ...its falling from own vision ...you have made bad decisions yourself earlier --- now just thinking about it is making things worse and stagnant ...you should build up a attitude for " die hard "and push hard for things in a legitimate way .... these things i am sharing from pages of journey of my life ...
The career main planet is saturn and to make it favorable you have to understand its properties ..... every commercial activities is less or more controlled by Saturn ...
1. help the poor in whatever way you can
2. don't try to cheat in buisness
3. labourers, workers should be treated respectfully
4. try to give some eatables to dogs on Saturday !!
5. try to respect elders and leave the old impression of everyone not helping you around !!
6. be contended in whatever you have ...

regarding a green pen will be good !! not impossible available in few shops...
regarding career, i will make observation tomorrow or in 2-3days ....

anand08

Post by anand08 » 28 May 2019

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am running under Jupiter Mahadasha since Oct'2017. I used to have a good job in Rahu Mahadasha which I lost in Aug'2016. After that I worked as freelancer though I did not have any problem in earning till May'2018, but after that I do not have any source of earning. My career seems ended , feeling very depressed and there is no hope/way of light I see. I also lost my Father in July'2018.

My birth details are : 28 Jan 1977 14:30, Delhi, India.

Please help to analyse my Jupiter mahadasha, when will I get job , is jupiter Mahadash is bad for me or not.

Thank you,

onebikash
Contributor
Contributor

Post by onebikash » 28 May 2019

put your query separately .... in the middle of other person query creates confusion to all ... request

readings on 28 Jan 1977 14:30, Delhi, India. ---anand08

please say
1. about your wife .. details - appearance, housewife, arranged marriage or not, kids , attachment ....
2. second house in bhav bala showing poor strength so financial on weaker side.
3. jupiter is making chandal yoga with ketu --- avoiding suggestion from elders is the native slogan
4. a stone neelam...indranila can be tried with precaution for good result as lord of ninth house wich signify luck .... it should be tried for a day or two first then if the native feel easiness can be wore for longer durations .. seek blessing of your diety before wearing one ....

lucky1008
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by lucky1008 » 29 May 2019

Dear Sir @joyd Thanks for your response. I am not keen in wearing stones and also due to some or the other circumstances - i have been unable to wear the stones. However I am currently wearing a Pearl Ring on my Right hand ring finger - gifted by my mother (The pearl ring bottom is open, however it does not touch the skin). Please let me know if I can continue to wear the same. Also, Sir can you please suggest any mantra or sloka chanting which can be done to enhance the situation. As previously mentioned I am trying to recite Kannakadhara stotra, Aditya Hridaya Stotra and Hanuman Chalisa. Also, at various times earlier - was reciting Vishnu Sahsranaam and Ram Raksha Storam, not reciting currently.

Dear Sir @onebikash thanks for your reply. It is nice of you to share these suggestions. I also subscribe to this idealogy. However, certain decisions I have made have created a overhang and making the 'whatif' predominant in my thinking. I agree need to move forward with what you have and make the best of it. Also, thanks for your suggestion on Saturn - I will try to do all of them to my best abilities.

Lex
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Lex » 30 May 2019

Hi Lucky..

I see charts through K.P. System of astrology
Time of birth is correct.

Lets see your entrepreneurial qualities or business acumen to run business
You have requisite business acumen

The issue is your Guru and Shani (Your Guru in K.P. Chart... has got only 12th Bhava lordship, and Shani is your 2nd bhava lord ) got into 8th bhava... which is normal zodiac's 6th house.. denotes tussle/ debts/ litigation etc
Both are in rapt conjunction... so always money coming in to legitimate bank a/c, the same also goes out to expenses/ loss or investment... in other words... issue of cheques happening regularly on every Thursdays/ Saturdays). There is no substantial surplus/ gains in balance sheet every years, since End of Budha dasa, when you started the business

You have guts to start the business, Kuja is 10th and 11th cusp lord, and Budha in 5th bhava though in 6th nirayana rasi in 6th, Kuja is 3rd cusp lord

10th cusp is badly aspected by own cusp lord from 4th but in 3rd bhava, and Shani too, which is your lagna lord and also asset lord

You have to change your communication message ( spoken/written), which looks very straight forward/ harsh to client ( you could be right what you want to convey), but in business... diplomacy language needed.

Wearing Gems or Pray or remedies will not help, unless one running the business has to do his/her SWOT analysis. That has to be changed.

Medicine prescription without assessment of prognosis of disorder, is useless. Many times Remedies are not needed, it is a fad to recommend Gem etc.

Let me assess your wealth Creation in your journey of life.. Wealth is limited, looks your life partner also in career for earning, it does indicate you have more than one source of income.

Your Immovable property... purchased through Loan or for investment.. you may find obstacles to clear ????

Your 10th cusp falls in Fixed sign and generation of income from that also fixed or limited... Scope of business investment type of Products ( brokerage of mutual fund and allied financial products), Health related products trading through online... ecommerce way)

Next financial year post April 2020 looks goods in generating profits.. period will extend upto mid of 2021

All the best

anand08

Post by anand08 » 31 May 2019

Dear onebikash ,

Sorry for putting my problem in middle of other conversation and thank you for your analysis.

Regards,
Anand
wrote:
> put your query separately .... in the middle of other person query creates
> confusion to all ... request
>
> readings on 28 Jan 1977 14:30, Delhi, India. ---anand08
>
> please say
> 1. about your wife .. details - appearance, housewife, arranged marriage or
> not, kids , attachment ....
> 2. second house in bhav bala showing poor strength so financial on weaker
> side.
> 3. jupiter is making chandal yoga with ketu --- avoiding suggestion from
> elders is the native slogan
> 4. a stone neelam...indranila can be tried with precaution for good result
> as lord of ninth house wich signify luck .... it should be tried for a day
> or two first then if the native feel easiness can be wore for longer
> durations .. seek blessing of your diety before wearing one ....

Rakz1986
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Rakz1986 » 05 Jun 2019

I would say business related to foreign and beauty/luxury/money. Need to combine these I feel, reason :

For business I look at lagna lord and 3rd house. Both of these planets are conjunct in the 9th house which indicates foreign/family business/father business.

However your 10th lord is Venus, which is itself sitting in it's own house with 11th lord and D10 lord is Venus Rashi.

Maybe you want to be the boss, sole trader, unfortunately I see partnership...