Sun Mahadasha

Questions about money and income.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
herbalist
Sun Mahadasha

Post by herbalist » 19 May 2019

Im soon entering Sun Mahadasha and since Sun and Saturn are in 12th house forming Hars Vipreet Raj Yoga, im wondering what effects it gonna give me in terms of money & wealth.

Date: 05.03.1995
Time: 7:20 AM
Place: Gracanica, Bosnia and Herzegovina 44.7052° N, 18.3104° E

joyd

Re: Sun Mahadasha

Post by joyd » 20 May 2019

First 2 years will be good , second 2 years is moderate and last 2 years of sun dasa is fully negitive in terms of health and wealth and relations welfare point of view too.It also triggers litigations and hospitalisation.

joyd.

herbalist

Post by herbalist » 20 May 2019

I also forgot to write that its also making Vimal Vipreet Raj yoga so i dont understand how those 2 combine :S

herbalist

Post by herbalist » 20 May 2019

Thank you joyd, also any more info from someone else would be greatly appreciated!

herbalist

Post by herbalist » 15 Jun 2019

Does anyone have more info specifically and not just good moderate and bad? Thanks

Sujit
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sujit » 15 Jun 2019

The concept VRY does not work. Your Sun as 6th lord is placed in 12th house of loss ruled by Saturn who becomes weak by combustion. In my view Sun and Saturn both become weak. This will give challenges to health, more expenses and financial instability. If you are living abroad you can face stress, tension to your life there.
Professionally there is some improvement in coming months.

Send me feedback.

Good luck

- Sujit
http://astrologer.Sujit.tripod.com
If you have the right knowledge, EXACT predictions can be made. Astrology is an incredible tool for guidance and one should take note of the energies of changing dasa lords.

joyd

Post by joyd » 16 Jun 2019

sun under the amsa influences of destruction,demonic and pollution inD-9/ D27/D-60/D-150 Charts.Hope this my deep reply satisfy your enthusiasm on your sun dasa..

JOYD.

herbalist

Post by herbalist » 16 Jun 2019

Only if i truly know what you meant because im total begginer just reading around but also very curious, but thank you anyway!