Stressful times

Questions about money and income.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
beywill
Stressful times

Post by beywill » 16 May 2019

Hi - I am going thro Rahu Mahadasha and Ketu Antardasha. Rahu Mahadhasha has been bad and so were my other dashas. That is pretty much whole life and I have had bad dashas. That is evident in different major events and my walk though the life itself. Example ... my tough childhood, bad marriage and a divorce, health issues caused by a doctor which I am still suffering from, lost all connection with family except my son, never having any kind of support emotionally, financially, morally.

Currently my stock portfolio has decreased significantly. I have put a lot of my money hard earned over many years. I am very stressed and I cannot sleep at night. Will this situation with my stocks improve.

(On an other note, I am always depressed and really dont know how to come out of it)
Appreciate any input.

Regards & Thanks

DOB details:
Place - Coimbatore
Date - 11-Sep-1969
Time - 7:02 am

joyd

Re: Stressful times

Post by joyd » 16 May 2019

Till this year 5-10-2019 This loss continues.After that situation improves.

joyd

beywill

Post by beywill » 17 May 2019

ok. So more stressful time for me. I have to pray for strength.
Thank you very much for your help

chokra
Contributor
Contributor

Post by chokra » 18 Jul 2019

Following are the details on nakshatra nadi for you. Ketu antar dasha is extremely bad for you until 05/2020. I would advice you to hold of on any further investments, business dealings. I know you would not like to hear this, but this will be the best time to get involved extremely in spirituality. This will really change things for you for better.

Ketu
PL-KE 11,12
NL-SU 12
SL- Mo 11,12

you will see gains, and then will loose all you have gained. Get spiritual...will change your life 180 degs!

Sujit
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sujit » 21 Jul 2019

beywill,
Could you check birth details again. What you wrote is not reflected in your chart.

- Sujit
http://astrologer.Sujit.tripod.com
If you have the right knowledge, EXACT predictions can be made. Astrology is an incredible tool for guidance and one should take note of the energies of changing dasa lords.