Money potential and Best investment option - considering my Chart ?

Questions about money and income.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
prashi_blr
Contributor
Contributor
Money potential and Best investment option - considering my Chart ?

Post by prashi_blr » 09 May 2019

Dear All,

My DOB:

Date: 28th April 1979
Time: 7:45 AM
Place : Kollegal (Karnataka)

Based on my chart, I would like to know:

- What is the Kind of Finance/money potential my chart has ?

- Which kind of Investments are suitable and shall give best gains ?

- Which kind of investments to be avoided (may lead to loss OR no gain)

prashi_blr
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Money potential and Best investment option - considering my Chart ?

Post by prashi_blr » 02 Jul 2019

bringing it to top... could someone respond..

Thanks in advance..

Kimahy
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Kimahy » 02 Jul 2019

Hi prashi.. I do analysis based on four step theory...

One earns money his livelhood either through service/job or business...

To see whether you have good service/ job.. tenth house needs to be analyze... tenth house falls in aquarius(research/engineers/technicians)

tenth cuspal sublord is mercury(communication/commuting,intellect/research/ Mercury is in pisces(large organization) in revati nakshatra ruled by mercury and in sub of mercury..

Mercury is self star. It is in eleventh house(gains of all kinds) and lord of second(earning capacity,money house) and fifth. What we conclude from tenth house is that you profession is related to IT/computing/bpo... your tenth house is indicating good job and earnings...

Let's see the bank balance.... second cusp in gemini(accounts/consumptions).. It's sublord Moon. Moon in Taurus(banks/banking).. Moon is in kritika nakshatra ruled by sun(bank/banking) and in sub of saturn. saturn is in purva phalguni nakshatra ruled by venus(banks, banking, bank notes).

Moon is in twelfth house. it is strong significator of this house as there are no planets in moon nakshatra.. twelfth house(exenditure)... Sun is also in twelfth and lord of fourth. Rahu is in fourth. venus is in uttara bhadra nakshtra and jupiter is in pushya nakshatra ruled by saturn.venus is in eleventh and lord of first and sixth.

Moon is strong significator of sixth(wages and salary/work or service rendered),eleventh(gains of all kinds) along with twelfth(expenditure)... your second cusp is connected with expendiure house along with wages... this means there is inflow as well as outflow of cash...

Now with this money in bank you want to invest.... generally ppl invest in property/precious stone/metals/stocks/bonds/insurance....

property ---- fourth house needs to be analyze ... fourth cusp is in leo(speculation)... Fourth cuspal sublord is ketu. Ketu is in aquarius ruled by saturn(karaka for land). Ketu is in purva bhadra nakshatra ruled by jupiter and in jupiter sub. jupiter is in pushya nakshtra ruled by saturn.

Ketu is in tenth house and saturn is in 4th(primary house of property) and lord of 9th( ancestral property

Third cusp sublord rahu. rahu is in fourth. In sign of leo. Sun is in twelfth. Rahu's nakshatra lord venus is in eleventh. rahu sublord jupiter is in saturn star.

So if you invest in property.. you will take the possession of the property and will sell it at profits... however you will have to incur expenditure on that property... overall your will be gain from this investment.

Stocks ---- fifth house--- it's sublord is jupiter(karaka of speculation/stocks). Jupiter is in saturn star and sub of mercury. mercury is in its own star. Mercury(selling and buying/banks/banking) is in eleventh and lord of second(money house) and fifth(stock market/speculation . Fifth cusp is connected with jupiter as well as mecury and it is not connect with any adverse house i.e eight and twelfth

You should definitely invest in stocks....

Your current mahadasa is also of jupiter... Invest for long term prospects... atleast five years.. bcoz... during mercury bhukti... which will start from dec 2021.... you should good returns on your investment as mercury is signifying second, fifth and eleventh..

Hope this helps you decide your investments.... Good luck and keep us posted....
Regards,
Kiran Mahyavanshi

prashi_blr
Contributor
Contributor

Post by prashi_blr » 02 Jul 2019

Hi Kimahy,

Thanks for a detailed analysis and inputs. Will keep you updated.