Humble request for guidance related to financial period

Questions about money and income.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Neena212
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User
Humble request for guidance related to financial period

Post by Neena212 » 22 Apr 2019

Hello Everyone,

I would appreciate any help with guidance where financial gains are concerned. After numerous consultations i find myself super confused and somewhat helplessly defeated.
Was born 05.30.83 in Khemisset-Morocco ( currently in Netherlands), tob 12:29

Ever since Rahu MD started i have been stuck in the house, doing things that indeed relate to spirituality and beyond. I’m currently running RAHU - VENUS and after being told many times that a lumpsum is on it’s way and seeing non of this happening, i decided to ask for guidance on this platform.

Can anyone please reveal when the opportunity arises to see perhaps a lumpsum coming in?

Much gratitude in advance 🙏

joyd

Re: Humble request for guidance related to financial period

Post by joyd » 05 May 2019

you are asking this for 2nd time again.I have already replied your this question.

joyd.

Neena212
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Re: Humble request for guidance related to financial period

Post by Neena212 » 05 May 2019

Dear Sir Joyd,

I have just now received the notification showing a reply, however i have asked and posted this question just once, so i have no idea how or when this was reposted. The admin is free to remove this because this post was not done or made by me. Perhaps there is a glitch causing this because i have not been back on this platform ever since i have gotten your reply last month i believe...

Thank you again sir,
N