Why no financial success despite working hard every day?

Questions about money and income.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Kaushal82
Why no financial success despite working hard every day?

Post by Kaushal82 » 16 Apr 2019

Namaskar to every reader,

I have an interesting case for analysis. The person whose details I'm sharing is a known to me.

DOB : 15-Jan-1987
TOB : 04:00 AM
POB : Ludhiana, Punjab, India

He operates a considerably good self-owned garment factory and works really hard from morning till evening. He is a very dedicated person and I have seen him putting in countless hours day after day in his own business since last many years. Orders keep on coming and he keeps on completing them. Yet, materialistic success eludes him and he doesn't even have personal money to spend on his own or his wife. Money earned through business is either not returned timely through payments or it gets utilized somewhere or the other in business.His father is a retired Class 2 Gazetted officer and most of the personal expenses of his son & daughter-in-law are taken care by him. Although the son has other problems too in his life but primarily I wish to ask that why is he not getting settled financially despite so much hard work? When will his business start running smoothly and he will enjoy the fruits of his success?

Thank you for your time devoted in reading.

joyd

Re: Why no financial success despite working hard every day?

Post by joyd » 16 Apr 2019

HE WILL show his real potential at his 36th year onwards.

joyd.

Kaushal82

Post by Kaushal82 » 17 Apr 2019

@joyd

My sincere gratitude for your analysis and guidance. I will ask him to be more patient.

Just yesterday, he has been suggested to wear Yellow Sapphire. I'm not sure whether it is for his finance or children.

Regards
Kaushal

vedam33
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by vedam33 » 17 Apr 2019

In my opinion and it is personal without any further arguments ,gems will not work ,but prayers will work

Kaushal82

Post by Kaushal82 » 17 Apr 2019

Thanks for your opinion @vedam33

I understand.

vedam33
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by vedam33 » 18 Apr 2019

How sure are you about time of birth ,pl give some past events as the financial status mentioned by you is not matching