My life is a complete mess, please advise :(

Questions about money and income.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
student56
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User
My life is a complete mess, please advise :(

Post by student56 » 13 Mar 2019

First of all thank you everyone who reads my post for your precious time and much much thanks to the ones who attempt to study my chart and provide me with some answers. Your kindness is much appreciated.

I feel confused, thoroughly paralyzed by indecision, no motivation and no direction in life. All I feel is sadness and self loathing,so much so that some days I feel dying is better than living but ofcourse I know death is no cure and I have to go ahead with this life,as dreary as it may be.

Without sounding desperate or being over-dramatic, here is a cursory look at some of the biggest incidents of my life so far-

1- Dad lost his job in 2010, no family income, no family property, dad undergoing legal battle, pressure on whole family, even his pension has been taken by his company that has got him in false legal cases,
2-Dad and mom both have health problems increasing each year-diabetes, tension, arthritis, etc.
3-My marriage talks broke down thrice,in 2010, 2012, 2015-all love connections,not arranged.
4-My job results have not been satisfactory in past decade. I am earning money but just so because I do not have proper career path and also because I cannot do a normal job as I have to stay at home to take care of my old parents.
5- Finally, for past 1 month my dad is on bed-rest because he underwent a minor surgery on 15 feb but some complications arose and now his spinal cord and urinary system are giving him trouble and all my savings are going in taking care of him. We are all exhausted.

So basically I would like to know mainly about my money situation -any new job prospects? Can I go abroad? Can I buy a home anytime soon? Mainly I am just worried about my finances and how to take care of my family. I do not have any savings and I need to take care of my old parents. And we do not even have a home of our own.

And also anything about my marriage prospects if visible in my horoscope.

Every once in a while I keep thinking about my childhood when things were comparatively better and how all my friends are moving ahead in life, marrying, having kids, being happy, buying homes and here I am, stuck completely, not knowing when will life get any better. I don't know what to do. Mentally, emotionally, I feel exhausted and completely drained.

My birth details-

5 December 1984
3.05 PM
Rourkela, Odisha, India

Currently residing in Mumbai,India.

astrolover2017
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: My life is a complete mess, please advise :(

Post by astrolover2017 » 14 Mar 2019

If anyone in your family is having dhanusu rasi or Rishabah rasi then its tough time for all.
Dhanusu rasi is going through severe janma sani and Rishabah rasi is going throu severe ashtama sani period.

2020 when sani moves out of the rasi it will be ok.
A lot of problems will go away if we have good thoughts, deeds, actions and help humanity. We are here on earth to enjoy and suffer for our past life karma. Each one has their own life path. Live and Let Live.

student56
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by student56 » 15 Mar 2019

Thank you for replying @astrolover2017

My father is a dhanusa rasi so it makes sense why his health troubles and all are happening now :(

I would like to know, based on my chart, when will I be able to come out of this?

What does my chart show?

My money prospects, can I buy my own home, can I go abroad for job, because I need money to take care of my old parents and right now when my dad is going through such a tough time, I am the only one to support him financially and I am finding it very difficult to manage, something new bad thing is happening all the time,

Any remedies to be advised for me?

Lex
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Lex » 16 Mar 2019

Hi student...

upfront I am informing you, there is nothing Sade Sati, Ashtama shani, Kaal Sarpa yoga etc in our Sages writings, you can safely ignore whether consult astrologers in person or in any forums... That's the moot point.

I analyze chart through K.P. System of astrology, lets check your time of birth... looks fine to me though a minute ahead as you reported.

Lets check what's issue you facing... ( you're running Kuja dasa)… you know hat if traditional astrology.. Kuja is Uccha in your chart, its dispositor also uccha… Kuja is also your lagna lord... still you are facing problems
Materialistically
Physically
Mentally
In fact it should do good, but why you are facing issues?

Lets check your marriage.. Relationship marriage cancelled
Your Chandra in 12th bhava, though in lagna in nirayana rasi, it is been aspected by Shani
Punarbhoo dosha ( K.P. System of astrology), also happening in 7th house... more pronounced... Thrice been marriage proposals been cancelled
You are what 34 years old.. 7th cusp longitudinal depositions connected to 8th... delay in marriage... ( also connected to 5th bhava additional Punarbhoo dosha

When will you get married ?

..contd

student56
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by student56 » 17 Mar 2019

I am eager to know more @lex thank you...

Lex
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Lex » 17 Mar 2019

...contd
Traditional astrology... Chandra- Managala yoga in operation... you are facing difficulties, Chandra dasa got over and Kuja dasa is on, both the dispositors are strong... in Kendras :(

Why you' re not feeling that yoga... in Navamsa, Kuja getting into Chnadra's amsa and Chandra again not placed well, in Simha amsa, 122th to Navamsa lagna, though Shani placed well in.. amsaa

Lets get in to K.P. System... when will you get married... 2nd quarter 2022... you will get married, you will have issues related to Progeny.. negated in your chart

Your Dad and you Mom having diabetes and spending your savings on their Health maintenance.. lers check your 12th cusp/ 12th bhava... shows investment... Yes correct showing particularly Your dad and also your Mom's 6th bhava... which is your father's lagna

Yur dad has life style diseases with dabetes/ arthritis... analtzing your 2nd house... tells me connected to Chandra ( Chandra in fiery sign but goes to watery sign), ...Denotes.. Fluids, urine, Cough expectoration... etc
Chandra connected to Shukra... connected to Fluid... now very specific... Urine... Shukra related to KIdney, also talks about Urinary system and as well Pulmonary and little of Heart ( Upper part of Heart)... he may have potential Heart ailments or fluids in the lungs etc

Pancreas or Liver has to be connected to demonstrate the above is Diabetes... Lets check Shani in Thua... balancing sign... Kidneys and in Visaka nakshtra... there it gooes... connected to Liver, further Shani aspects Guru and Budha... connected Liver/ Pancreas/ Hip/ Spinal column and leg/ limb

There it goes... Diabetes/ B.P and Cholestrol ????? or Heart disease????, Pulmonary edema, Arthritis etc

Your Mom's 6th cusp becomes your dad's lagna and or your 9th cusp... again connected to Fiery sign... connected to Liver, her 8th cusp lord aspects 6th and 12th cusp lord for her in your chart... again her diabetes very chronic perhaps she may be on insulin or insulin dependant ????

On your Career front... you will change the job during 4th quarter 2020 or 1st quarter 2021

Wealth Creation in your life journey... Looks good or adequate but not below expectation... safely can support your family tilll your last breadth
Guru Period in Kuja dasa… will be good for you... will make money
Shani period in Kuja... will be good for you... will make money
Budha period in Kuja dasa... also good for you
Chandra period in Kuja dasa... also good for you

Regarding purchase of your own house... will see 4th cusp... and Kuja should be connected with Shukra and Shani and Chandra with Kuja ( Kuja is Putra karaka of Chandra... both planets for land in addition Shani, Shukra for money)

Your Kuja in Shravanna nk in Shani's sign, and also aspects Chandra and also aspects 4th cusp
Chandra already in Kujas ign and in Bharani nakshtra
Shani in Shukra's sign and aspects Chandra

Kuja dasa is on, Kuja in sub of Shukra, Shani in sub of Shukra, Chandra in sub of Shukra, Shukra in sub of Guru

You will have your own house during 1st quarter 2022

Keep taking care of your parents, very nice and felt very good for you, you will blessed by your parents.

All the best

student56
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by student56 » 20 Mar 2019

Thank you for the detailed analysis!

student56
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by student56 » 30 Jul 2019

Hello,

An update and a plea for help- my dad is not on bedrest anymore,he got better by April 2019 but still his court case is going on, no resolution in sight.

My mother has ups and downs with regards to her health. Doctor says surgery for arthritis but we do not have enough money for that neither does my mom want to undergo surgery, so her health is a constant source of concern for us all, I am taking her for ayurveda treatments as much as possible but do not know how much effective in long run it will be,

From April to June 2019, my work was going good, but on July 20,2019 suddenly things have gone bad with my superiors and now I will have to search for another job. I have no savings, no investments because all my earnings so far have gone into taking care of home and parents. I am very very worried about when will I get another job, how will we survive till then.

An astrologer in our apartment gave a general prediction that my August to November period is very very veryyy bad and things will go crazy. He did not give any reason for saying so nor did give any remedy. I am extremely worried now and getting sleepless nights. What will I do if I do not get a job within weeks? How will I survive? How will I take care of my parents? What if they fall ill and have to be hospitalized? What will happen in next 3 months and how will I cope? What to do, where to go?

Please help anyone, much appreciated. I want to bring positivity and peace and abundance into my life and my family's life.

My birth details-
5 DECEMBER 1984,
3.05 PM,
ROURKELA, ODISHA,INDIA

Currently residing in MUMBAI, INDIA

chokra
Contributor
Contributor

Post by chokra » 31 Jul 2019

Just you get some solace, know that your sub lord nadis are showing 10,11 atleast until 10/2020. You will be fine. Yes issues will come up as such is life. The current transits might make things difficult temporarily, however your nadis are strong so dont worry. Also, you are running your lagnesh's mahadasha, its placed in 10th house. Work to improve Mars. During interviews, wear red tie. Incorporate color red as much as possible in your life. Your lagna lord is placed in 10th house, so 'action' is the key for you to get a job and make money. forgot of homely problems, take action for jobs/making money. Initially you will be lethargic, slow, but focus on it consciously and use the color red to boost your mood up. it will help you a lot!. You are running the mahadasha of lagnesh, so it is trying to protect you by making you ask for advice. Also, the main problem with your financial status is Venus. Its the lord of your wealth house and partnerships, but weak placed in 10th house. Fix Venus you will see a lot of things come together for you. If you can afford wear 5ct real diamond it will change your life big time. Be very careful in your speech sir! you are inclined to have bad habits such as drinking, smoking, addictions. Refrain from it, it will harm you in the long run. Hope this helped.

student56
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by student56 » 13 Aug 2019

Thank you for the reply and such optimistic analysis. I am incorporating red in my life and actively looking for jobs.

Can you please tell me if I can wear Moonga Ratn for Mars to strengthen it and will it help in my career and finances?

lefteye
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by lefteye » 17 Aug 2019

Student 56
You are running Moon in vimshottari and it lasts upto une 2020. Your D12 has Moon as 10th lord. Corresponding period denotes maraka of your parents. This is common to all-10th house of D12 is maraka for parents. For other job related progress, you have a diminished drive - out of fear of losing as per D24.
Improve this competitive spirit.

At office, improve relations with all female seniors.Respect them. You will have a good professional period in Mars vimshottari.

Vimsottari Dasa:
Maha Dasas:
Ven: 1984-06-30 (9:29:53 pm) - 2004-06-30 (5:53:53 pm)
Sun: 2004-06-30 (5:53:53 pm) - 2010-07-01 (4:49:05 am)
Moon: 2010-07-01 (4:49:05 am) - 2020-06-30 (3:01:05 pm)
Mars: 2020-06-30 (3:01:05 pm) - 2027-07-01 (7:45:29 am)
Rah: 2027-07-01 (7:45:29 am) - 2045-06-30 (4:31:05 pm)

Moola dasa:
Mars: 1984-12-05 (3:03:00 pm) - 1987-12-06 (8:30:36 am)
Ven: 1987-12-06 (8:30:36 am) - 1998-12-06 (12:31:48 am)
Sat: 1998-12-06 (12:31:48 am) - 2012-12-05 (10:00:36 am)
Moon: 2012-12-05 (10:00:36 am) - 2021-12-05 (2:23:24 pm)
Ket: 2021-12-05 (2:23:24 pm) - 2026-12-05 (7:29:24 pm)

In D60,Moon is 9th lord and is in 9th with exaltant Jupiter. So the relief is available to your father. You will have a best period in Vimsottari of Mars.

You have almost denied marriage arrangement in the D1. It will not happen automatically or effortlessly. You have no connection of UL to planets directly here. Rahu-Saturn aspect and Rahu-Venus aspects delay marriage chances. But this doesn't prevent occurrence of possibile marriage periods in the progress of dasa periods. The following periods indicate(d) marriage timings.Venus is Dara karaka.

Merc: 2016-04-30 (6:46:05 pm) - 2017-09-30 (5:00:47 am)
Ket: 2017-09-30 (5:00:47 am) - 2018-05-01 (6:24:29 am)
Ven: 2018-05-01 (6:24:29 am) - 2019-12-31 (12:06:29 am)
Sun: 2019-12-31 (12:06:29 am) - 2020-06-30 (3:01:05 pm)
भव शंकर देशिक मे शरणम्