Sudden financial downfall since last 1 year and deep trouble

Questions about money and income.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
udatta
Sudden financial downfall since last 1 year and deep trouble

Post by udatta » 08 Mar 2019

Dear astrologers..Joyd jee...i am facing sudden finqncial downfall and high expensed since last few years. Whatever my savings all are now finished. I need more financial support but no luck. Salary is finishing in girst week of month. This is more happening frequently last 2 years. What should I do lindly advice..any remedy or chance of improvements you can see near future...i need for money to make sure my past investmensts will be alive but not sure how i will get more money in nexy few months...

13/11/1981..12.29 pm..Agartala..Tripura

joyd

Re: Sudden financial downfall since last 1 year and deep trouble

Post by joyd » 09 Mar 2019

Your mer-ketu AD are not good financially.Present ketu is running.so ketu -saturn's PD from 6-7-2019 to 30-8-2019 gives temporary financial problems relief.Jup-venus AD will be good Financially[after 18-10-2019 onwards]

joyd.

udatta

Post by udatta » 09 Mar 2019

Thank you and Sure @joyd jee. You predicted very accurately. My Jup/Jup was not good at all finically and professionally and Jup/Sat was very good financially but lots of hard work and ill health. Jup/Mer and Jup/Ketu is my downfall financially. I have lots of commitments now but I am not sure from where I will get money to keep those commitments. Do you think any remedy can help me in this situation? I am now thinking to change job or if I will get abroad my situation will improve but not getting enough clarity on these areas. Thanks.

udatta

Post by udatta » 14 Mar 2019

@joyd jee and other astrolgers, I AM NOT GETTING MENTAL PEACE AT ALL IN THIS KETU SUB PERIOD of JUPITER. Earlier in my life I had rahu mahadasha and Jupiter also I had Saturn and other dasha...but on those time i fought back and succeeded....Now suffering with financial anxieties, Relationships doubtfulness, official work disturbances, not receiving my dues and respects...problems from my children..sometimes feeling to die...dont know where I am heading...feeling like to go long distance alone somewhere and leave everything...also developed alcohol habits frequently in last few months in ketu period. Can anyone help me plz