11th lord debilitated and combust

Questions about money and income.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
pulkitsaxena1995
11th lord debilitated and combust

Post by pulkitsaxena1995 » 21 Feb 2019

Hi,

I have 11th lord (venus) debilitated and combust in 10th house. Although 10th lord (mercury) exalted there but degree wise difference is more than 18 degrees so there might be no neech bhanga of venus. I have completed my education from one of the top colleges (IIT) but I am not earning as much as my batchmates. Is my situation expected to improve anytime soon ?

My birth details
16-09-1995, 14:08, Kanpur Uttar Pradesh

Sujit
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: 11th lord debilitated and combust

Post by Sujit » 21 Feb 2019

Your Venus is debilitated has reduced earnings. The weakness of lagna lord in sign Scorpio is weak for finances.
The planet Saturn in own house along with Mars has got success for your efforts in education.

- Sujit
http://astrologer.Sujit.tripod.com
If you have the right knowledge, EXACT predictions can be made. Astrology is an incredible tool for guidance and one should take note of the energies of changing dasa lords.

joyd

Re: 11th lord debilitated and combust

Post by joyd » 21 Feb 2019

Exaltation is equal to ego and debilitation is equal with humble.you have both.your ego reflected in mentioning that you studies in one of the top 10 colleges and your humbleness in mentioning " not earning as much as my batchmates".11th lord in neecha gives low pay scales initially and your earnings will improve step by step and not in a sudden and miraculous way.

joyd.