8 years of bad luck Please read my chart.

Questions about money and income.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
emcc
8 years of bad luck Please read my chart.

Post by emcc » 12 Feb 2019

I had posted a thread in 2012 regarding my losses. But things started to grow in the year 2013. Up and sowns mostly. I was doing a business but from 2016 its closed. I am trying to earn in two fields now. One is far ming and other is legal.

But things are still i would say not good or atleast I cannot see myself settled. Due to this, I cannot decide to get married and the finances are very unstable and hardly make any income to survice myself. Whatever is earned does not stay for a long.

Till now, I cannot find. Permanent solution for my only problem. Finances. Please read my chart. And see if ainam expecting too much from life or there is still hope for me get settled and when will i get married.

DOV 19-09-1987
4:20 Pm
Patiala Punjab

joyd

Re: 8 years of bad luck Please read my chart.

Post by joyd » 15 Feb 2019

you will earn well in legal field and not in farming.venus-mercury onwards your good pereoid starts.Late marriage seen and married life is with some up and downs.you will get some[3] proposals between 26-6-2020 to 28-12-2021 time periods..you are expecting more from your partner and this is main cause for marriage delay.It seems that you are under the full controll of your wife after the marriage.your over intelligence always leads you in troubles and losses both in business and in real life too. .so be wise & carefull..If you still expecting a wealthy wife then your marriage may dragged at your 40 plus ages.Preferably it falls at your 42nd or 44th age.so you are causing the delay but not your planets..

joyd.

emcc

Post by emcc » 15 Feb 2019

I am not looking for a wealthy wife. That's entirely wrong. I am not settled andnot earning well is the reason I am not able to marry. I dont want my wife to suffer because I am not earning. Thats is why i asked about my finances.

joyd

Post by joyd » 15 Feb 2019

your financial periods are already given in my above reply 1st line..in your kundali saturn is very strong and he will give such kind of thoughts about your wife's wealth.

joyd.