Will I be rich as i think?

Questions about money and income.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Geirove44
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User
Will I be rich as i think?

Post by Geirove44 » 11 Feb 2019

When can I be rich as i think ? I have hope for that in my Jupiter/rahu… is it indicated?

Geir Ove, Oslo Norway, 1april 1970, 05.30

joyd

Re: Will I be rich as i think?

Post by joyd » 23 Mar 2019

The running dasa and karaka vayo dasa lords are in 6-8 axis.jupiter -rahu are in 5-9 axis.Moon in 2nd house.All these are pointing that you will be rich by playing with public money or rich by heirloom.For playing with public money or funds you will use almighty's name as a tool.Till end of jupiter dasa you will be very aggressive for position and status in the society.After this you will enters in to your saturn mahadasha.THis dasa vayo karaka is rahu.so saturn dasa raises so many doubts about your past lived life and kind of earnings you have since from your birthday onwards.It also give much suspicion on your kith and kin and also on your friends too.Finally you realises that what you lived up to day is a total illusion.The nxt is the mercury dasa makes you spiritual by force and not by on your own.

joyd.

Sujit
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Will I be rich as i think?

Post by Sujit » 24 Mar 2019

Jupiter / Rahu combination does not indicate richness instead there will be challenges for you in 2019.
Take care of job/ business and health.
http://astrologer.Sujit.tripod.com
If you have the right knowledge, EXACT predictions can be made. Astrology is an incredible tool for guidance and one should take note of the energies of changing dasa lords.