Entering Venus - Sun Mahadasha. How will it effect my financial staus and Career

Questions about money and income.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
harshul_123
Contributor
Contributor
Entering Venus - Sun Mahadasha. How will it effect my financial staus and Career

Post by harshul_123 » 10 Feb 2019

Hi Everyone,

I will be entering Venus - Sun Mahadasha in few months,
i had few questions regarding this :

1. what major changes will it bring in my life.
2. how will be my career and financial status during this period? Will there be some improvement?

my birth details:

6th Dec 1990
Time : 13:45
Place of birth : New Delhi

Thank You

joyd

Re: Entering Venus - Sun Mahadasha. How will it effect my financial staus and Career

Post by joyd » 07 Mar 2019

In venus -venus you had diagnosed with any latent disease in your body?if you say yes or no to my question but the sun AD will gives some serious warnings about your hearts health condition.so start your daily exercise and try to avoid future risk.This problem pertains to the pericardium of the heart.some inflammation or water accumulation is possible in pericardium sac.stop all junk food like pizzas,burgers,hot dogs & 0ther nonsense roadside and restaurant food stuffs from today onwards itself.First take care of your real body health and forget about your material wealth for time being.you are too young to think about material wealth and career issues unless you are a businessman from the beginning or by birth[family business].

joyd.