Query about missing gold.

Questions about money and income.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
aqua2013
Query about missing gold.

Post by aqua2013 » 26 Jan 2019

Dear Astrologers,

I have lost my gold necklace and earrings. Till recently I was thinking I have kept in bank locker, but its not there. Searched everywhere, unable to find it.

Please help me to trace it.

aqua2013

Re: Query about missing gold.

Post by aqua2013 » 27 Jan 2019

My details
DOB: 15/4/1980
timeof birth: 2.30am (midnight)
Place: Bangalore, India

joyd

Post by joyd » 27 Jan 2019

pl give the date of noticing the loss,with timing and present date of query.Also give give any number between 1-9[only one number and that should not be your lucky number].suppose you noticed the loss on jan -24th [give that date]/you posed a query on 28-jan[give that also]/you have chosen one number like 3[give that also]along with number-present query chosen-date of missing noticed date.prefer timing of the question last and then follow the rest procedure.

ex- /losss noticed on 24th-jan/selected number is 3 /date of present query is 28-jan./Time of question

joyd.

aqua2013

Post by aqua2013 » 27 Jan 2019

Date of noticing loss - 24th jan 2019
Number chosen - 9
Date of present query - 28th jan 2019
Timing - 8.38 am

vedam33
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by vedam33 » 28 Jan 2019

Your stay at present

vedam33
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by vedam33 » 28 Jan 2019

My question is from which place(location city ) you raised question

aqua2013

Post by aqua2013 » 28 Jan 2019

Location - Bangalore, India

joyd

Post by joyd » 28 Jan 2019

@aqua-

There are 2 possibilities based on your given info..
1-Search them in east side located room at your house[sometimes in pooja room too].Search near white/red coloured clothes area.your given loss noticed date denoting some female has taken them and they are stuck with her.If they will be traced at your home means,you will get them by tomorrow evening or by Feb-2nd evening.
2-your chosen number confirming it ,items lost at your priest or family gurus area,that was located in west direction from your house.BUt unfortunately you wont get them back..

joyd.

aqua2013

Post by aqua2013 » 28 Jan 2019

Thanks joyd for the update.

I wore the necklace last on October 21st 2018, then went to keep the rest of the jewels in bank locker on 29th October 2018. I was thinking its in bank locker until 24th Jan 2019.

Is it possible to tell the approximate date of losing it?

If some female has taken it, is it possible to give some details (such as age or any other info)about her.

joyd

Post by joyd » 29 Jan 2019

she is medium height.Fond of wearing white and red shades of costumes.Her movements are very quick in nature..

joyd.

aqua2013

Post by aqua2013 » 29 Jan 2019

hello joyd,

We found the necklace with earrings and it was in the bank locker.

Thanks a ton joyd for ur prediction, ( which said according to 1st possibility- will find it by today evening or by Feb 2nd evening).

joyd

Post by joyd » 30 Jan 2019

Is your bank is in east or west side from your home? just enquiry purpose only and my question not related to your past query..

joyd.

aqua2013

Post by aqua2013 » 30 Jan 2019

The bank is in north east direction from my house.

Thank you joyd.

vedam33
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by vedam33 » 02 Feb 2019

Dear aqua
In the first instance congrats for finding out the lost item ,Sorry as I am out of station ,so unable to analyse the lost item due to prasna .i am giving my analysis even though it is post analysis as the item was already found
Mine analysis.
At the time of raising prasna based on the time and location the lagna is Meena rasi ,and it’s lord Jupiter is located in 5th house in cancer which is exalted sign .jup represents banks,lockers ,money lender etc .sign cancer represents NE direction from the present location you raised prasna .so the item should be definitely there in the above place where jup located.regarding timing when it can be found it can be the period when moon reaches Meena lagna .moon takes approximately 2.25 days to cross from one sign to another.so max period is approx 6days to 7 days from the date of noticing lost items
The above is my post analysis,sorry once again for belated analysis