Mr. lex & other Kp astrologers Sublords of 2, 6,10 & 11 doesn't signify 2/6/11. Is that mean NO DHANYOGA OR RAJYOGA

Questions about money and income.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
abhimannii
Contributor
Contributor
Mr. lex & other Kp astrologers Sublords of 2, 6,10 & 11 doesn't signify 2/6/11. Is that mean NO DHANYOGA OR RAJYOGA

Post by abhimannii » 24 Jan 2019

Dear Mr. lex & othe KP astrologers,
after understanding & verifying my profession through Vedic & Kp astrology, I studied more about KP astrology to understand why I'm having zero bank balance & borrowing from parents.

1. What I understood that, the house for wealth 2,6,10,11 are not signifying houses 2,6 0r 11 house through
their sublord.
The sublord of 6 & 11 is Rahu, & sublord of 2 is Jupiter & all are (jupiter & Rahu) in the star lord of Mars.

Mars signifies 1,3,7, & 12 house. ( 12 is a loss house :( )
I am running saturn mahadasha. Some astrologers said that I can only progress after marriage. So as mars
signifies house 7. is it true that I have to wait till marriage or I have to marry anyhow to get financially
sufficient.
At least I understood that there is no RAJAYOGA or DHANAYOGA as promised by Vedic/parasar paddhati.

Please just advise if I've missed anything or I will never be able to settle on my own

10-08-1977
00:15:00
Baripada

Kritika

Re: Mr. lex & other Kp astrologers Sublords of 2, 6,10 & 11 doesn't signify 2/6/11. Is that mean NO DHANYOGA OR RAJYOGA

Post by Kritika » 03 Feb 2019

Don't waste your time on astrology just to understand your poor financial condition...the reality is no astrologer tells you 100% truth and especially not on a forum.
Many people have dhan or rajyoga yogas but why many remain poor? So yogas won't really work until PEOPLE work for it themselves.
Only good karmas help, do prayers, focus on working, on DOING..don't sit idle...many take their destiny for granted!!
DON'T BE SO STUCK WITH ASTROLOGY AS IF IT'S THE ONLY SOLUTION OF YOUR PROBLEM!

chokra
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Mr. lex & other Kp astrologers Sublords of 2, 6,10 & 11 doesn't signify 2/6/11. Is that mean NO DHANYOGA OR RAJYOGA

Post by chokra » 22 Jul 2019

Until 9/2019 you will be under sa/sa/ma, them sa/sa/ra till 3/2020. SA mahadasha can bring you unexpected gains, but under paryantar dasha of ma the combination of 6,8,12 is taking place so you might have some difficult times. Both yogas for marriage and breakup are noted, so be careful in your dealings with partners or prospects. You have chandra mangal yoga in 1st house, with exalted moon, you shouldn't complain about dhanyoga, you already have it! Ra aspects your lagna, and the yoga, so don't mess around with women and lead them on, it can backfire ;-)
KP#s for you are
sa
ma

abhimannii
Contributor
Contributor

Post by abhimannii » 06 Aug 2019

@Dear Mr. Chokra

Thank you for the assurance about dhanyoga. I'm worried because till date I've literally kind of zero bank balance. The chronological events..

1. Oct. 2014 left job
2.2015 full time MBA
3. 2016 got a offer to write film and then 2017 it got cancelled. July 2017 MBA completed with 80%
4. 2018 joined a company for and had to leave after 3.5 months.. Till now no job. So my all savings gone in feb 2019
5. Took loan from parents in feb 2019.
6. In April 2019 have got another offer to write a script with a very less compensation. Stopped taking loan from june 2019. 1/5 payment of the script has been paid till today.

If i would have a sound financial position I would propose a girl for marriage.

Only because of money I've not been able to propose a girl from my side. Till now I ve received proposal but when they see I don't have a good bank balance and I'm not lucky they run away. But openly they say later on my face that you look very handsome and rich also, that's why girls got attracted towards u.

i dont know how chandra-mangal yoga is helping

My query 1
You said rahu Aspecting Lagna to chandra-mangal yoga. So is it good or bad??
Querrey 2 " So dont mess around with women and lead them on.. "
I didn't understand this phrase.