Mercury Mahadasha and career prospects

Questions about money and income.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Layercake
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User
Mercury Mahadasha and career prospects

Post by Layercake » 21 Jan 2019

Hi

My DOB is 3/3/1985, born in Mumbai, 9:10 AM. Ever since my Mercury Mahadasha started I have had irregularities in terms of work/career/finance. I was living in Canada for almost a decade but soon after this mahadasha started i had to come back to India.

Now I have discussed this with some people here and there and I heard that starting year 34 which will be this year things will start looking up for me, both in terms of career and finance. I also understand that there are quite a few combinations causing delays in my life for the same.

Can anyone point out anything positive about my birth chart? I have always been known as one of the smartest, funniest people around and have been quite popular with the opposite gender, I am not married yet however. Basically I am an under achiever so far but from what I have researched it seems everything just looks to be delayed in my case. Can someone confirm this for me please?

Thanks
LC