Top education but no job and money

Questions about money and income.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
adiraj
Top education but no job and money

Post by adiraj » 31 Dec 2018

Hi,

I am currently unemployed. I have a really good education from foreign university but never had a great income and now I am struggling with employment. Could anyone please help me with my future financial condition?

DOB - 15/09/1990
Time of Birth - 12:35 pm
Place of birth - Itarsi, M.P., India

Thanks

Sujit
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Top education but no job and money

Post by Sujit » 01 Jan 2019

Adiraj,

You are in the Maha dasa of Ketu afflicting Jupiter causes concern to job, status and finances.
There is improvement in your chart and chances for job are possible from FEB 19 onwards.
Send me feedback.

- Sujit
http://astrologer.Sujit.tripod.com
If you have the right knowledge, EXACT predictions can be made. Astrology is an incredible tool for guidance and one should take note of the energies of changing dasa lords.

adiraj

Post by adiraj » 01 Jan 2019

Does my chart show favourable outcomes with respect to job? Will I be able to rise to a high position provided I am putting in all my efforts? I want to pursue my job abroad.

Sujit
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sujit » 01 Jan 2019

adiraj wrote:
01 Jan 2019
Does my chart show favourable outcomes with respect to job? Will I be able to rise to a high position provided I am putting in all my efforts? I want to pursue my job abroad.
Yes.
http://astrologer.Sujit.tripod.com
If you have the right knowledge, EXACT predictions can be made. Astrology is an incredible tool for guidance and one should take note of the energies of changing dasa lords.

adiraj

Post by adiraj » 01 Jan 2019

Thank You.

Are there chances of working in the USA and Europe? or will I be working in South-East Asian countries like Singapore, Indonesia etc.?