Passive income- What career to choose and when will it take off

Questions about money and income.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Rc60
Re: Passive income- What career to choose and when will it take off

Post by Rc60 » 21 Dec 2018

Sorry to mention Time is 1:45Pm
Male

Sujit
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sujit » 21 Dec 2018

At your age how did you manage education and then did job and business and also helped people.
Could you share how you manage all those things.
http://astrologer.Sujit.tripod.com
If you have the right knowledge, EXACT predictions can be made. Astrology is an incredible tool for guidance and one should take note of the energies of changing dasa lords.

Rc60

Post by Rc60 » 22 Dec 2018

Hello Sujit

My education was stopped, I did not have enough funds to continue it. So at 18, I started working was one of the best workers but was not getting paid enough due to my age. I started a wholesale business Failed on it.
Started an online business well several got a few sales and then failed on them. Now I have my own store and I import products from China and sell them here but lacking cash flow. Helped people guide them on online advertisements so they could increase sales and get more out of their business (they got out more). As you can see I am young but deep inside me I am a warrior who has big ambitions, but there are times you feel low and can not understand. I Work really hard 12-14 hours every single day non stop (I do not even sit to eat except at night during dinner). I just want to earn my bread and butter be financially free who could do and focus on bigger projects in life. I always pray, sleep, dream, wake up thinking one day my online business kicks off That badly i want it. I do not know if too much ambition is bad for me or it is just the fact in me that I want to do something big and help the people around me reach new heights.
Hello JoyD
My gender is Male

Thank you and hope to receive soon from both of you guys

Sujit
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sujit » 22 Dec 2018

My best advice for you is to invest in education. There are strong planets in your chart which would help you in future with finances and education. Business will not be good for your chart due to Saturn on the lagna ruling self will definitely give you losses and health concern from middle ages. Lagna lord in malefic house of the Sun could bring challenges to your physical health, status and have conflicting personality.
Venus in own house is favorable for easy gains in life. Jupiter and Mercury is favorable for education, finances and profession.
Good luck
Sujit
http://astrologer.Sujit.tripod.com
If you have the right knowledge, EXACT predictions can be made. Astrology is an incredible tool for guidance and one should take note of the energies of changing dasa lords.

joyd

Post by joyd » 22 Dec 2018

Birth time err by 6 minutes.Right BT is 1-39pm.sun in 8th,jupiter in 10th.so both factors are dead against for employment/subordinative jobs.Mercury spoiled your education and jupiter your career.saturn-ketu in lagna and mars aspect on your 12th are the strong factors of self-employment.THis means, you are going to be a self-made man.Avoid daydreaming[rahu-moon] and start any kind of fast food kind business or join in some zomato,uber eats like companies for initial experience.

JOYD.

Rc60

Post by Rc60 » 23 Dec 2018

Hello Sujit
I am investing in my education by doing courses, reading books and etc. I am not investing in a formal education that is the difference I know about finance, stock markets, world economics, banking sector and etc. For me in order to get a job, I need a formal education according to this society which I do not have plus I have to feed me and myself like how will it be possible my dad passed away when I was 11 so I had to take responsibility early in life. In order for me to get in the finance sector, I have to have a degree there is no way in this day and era that I am getting a job in that sector without a degree. I use to think back in the days, that if I get a degree I Would have applied already my CV in the worlds major investment banks.
I do not even have my high school diploma by the way.
So I am in this tricky situation. I left the job because I was not getting paid enough like 400-600 eur which is nothing for me to cover expenses.

Hello JoyD
So my birth time is 1:39 you say, my mom says 1:50 I had a chat with her My dad use to say 1:45 really confused on that one. So you are saying that I should get into the restaurant industry or fast food like pizzas. I live outside of India, in Europe so there is no Zomato and these services. People here have Mcdonalds, Burger King, Subways and etc. Currently, I am self-employed, was thinking of a pizza type restaurant but it requires investment which I currently do not have but will find a way to work in one for just experience. So you are saying mercury spoiled my education and Jupiter my career? so what is going to build my career?

I feel there is a solution but there is not at the same time, it will take me time to get there since I have responsibilities mentioned above. Will, there be a turning point in life or it will just go on and on like this, I can not do much due to my situation right away but slowly gradually maybe move into these fields.

Rc60

Post by Rc60 » 23 Dec 2018

Do you guys check also the D10 chart and nakshatras?

joyd

Post by joyd » 23 Dec 2018

After verification of your D10 only,i suggested the above field.D1 6th is subordination/services.Mars is sitting in such 6th house leo[fire].D10 6th lord mer in 2nd house of food[aquarius].Mercury is under yamamsa[punisher].D10 10th lord is venus is in ishana amsa[everywhere].D1 10th lord jupiter is in bramha amsa[creating new recipes].THe D1 6th house mars also is in Bramha amsa.D1 10th house is fiery[restaurant on wheels] and D10 10th house is Airy[roaming vehicle].Mobile restaurants are very common in abroad areas.

Education alone is not a key factor for earning.jupiters placement in 10th and aspect of saturn on such 10th house mars the opportunities of sound subordination and high paid career jobs.In your both D1-D10 charts,the 6th lord sun- placed in 9th house from lagna and mercury placed in 9th from his 6th house gemini. .so you will shine in and gets wealth from the above business.

joyd.

Rc60

Post by Rc60 » 24 Dec 2018

Hello JoyD

I was thinking to open an Ice cream Parlour since where I live is all tourists and people come here for vacation and they all love to sit in cafeterias and have ice creams, milkshakes, pancakes. It has to be a store there are no ferries here on wheels well the government does not give you permission due to safety and competition reasons unless you have an old license before this turistic revolution happened in this case I was not born.

What about my e-commerce(online) business that will not work?
You mean I should pursue the food industry and work on that and leave the rest?
That is the only career choice for my chart?

Thank you

joyd

Post by joyd » 26 Dec 2018

What about my e-commerce(online) business that will not work?
You mean I should pursue the food industry and work on that and leave the rest?
That is the only career choice for my chart?

Food industry is the first best and the rest of the things you mentioned may not work financially[gains]sound.

joyd.

Rc60

Post by Rc60 » 26 Jun 2019

Hello JoyD

I am having a tough time in my current business and planing to change into the food industry by next year 2020 talks are going on it. I am planning on an ice cream, crepe waffle,business as mentioned above. 2020 will it be great to start the business? Is ice cream okay or does it have to be hot products I can not have fire in my establishment due to smoke airways.
Is there anything that I have to be cautious or something I can do before starting this venture?
Thank you for your time and anylsis on my chart and have you seen my hora chart?