What planetery combination gives asserts but denies any fruit from it

Questions about money and income.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
loginth
What planetery combination gives asserts but denies any fruit from it

Post by loginth » 20 Dec 2018

Dob:9-12-1992
Time:2:16pm
Place : Nagercoil
Lagna: pices
Nakshatra : Rohini
In my chart i could not find any good yogas but i could see only inaspicious combination and my horoscope is very weak but i wonder how i own property worth 3-4 crores but with some debt at this point of life. Though the wealth significators moon and mars association with ketu makes my finances weak and impossible to posses any assets or destined to loose my wealth in the future I wish to know what planetery combination made me wealthy in terms of asserts at this point of life.

astrolover2017
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: What planetery combination gives asserts but denies any fruit from it

Post by astrolover2017 » 20 Dec 2018

Dob:9-12-1992
Time:2:16pm
Place : Nagercoil
Lagna: pices
Nakshatra : Rohini

Moon and Mars vargottama and strong. Sani own house, Mars retro and deb, Jup is lagna lord and seeing the lagna is very good. If lagna lord is strong and lagna is strong the person will get what they want using their skills and luck.

Moon exalted and sun in kendra to moon so pournami yoga which is very good and people with pournami yoga will have bright life and always get ahead in life.

your 2nd lord is mars and 11th lord is sani which indicate money. both are strong so you will have good inflow of money in the respective dasa and bhukti. You are in ashtama sani period and till 2020 its tough life. After 2020 life will be well settled and abroad chances will be there too.

Your wealth maybe due to mars dasa or any good bhukti.
Dasha Start date
Ra-Ve-Ju 08-06-2018
Ra-Ve-Sa 12-30-2018
Ra-Ve-Me 06-22-2019
Ra-Ve-Ke 11-24-2019
Ra-Su-Su 01-27-2020
Ra-Su-Mo 02-12-2020
Ra-Su-Ma 03-11-2020
A lot of problems will go away if we have good thoughts, deeds, actions and help humanity. We are here on earth to enjoy and suffer for our past life karma. Each one has their own life path. Live and Let Live.