Can I overtake Mukesh Ambani in Wealth?

Questions about money and income.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
pkumar
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User
Can I overtake Mukesh Ambani in Wealth?

Post by pkumar » 16 Dec 2018

Dear All, My DOB details are 22nd Jan, 1981.. 9:15 Am, Patna, Bihar India..

I have Kumbha Lagna, Moon in 7th house in Leo, Jupiter conjunct Saturn in 8th house in Virgo, Rahu in 6th house in Cancer and Mars/Mercury and Ketu and Sun in 12th in Capricorn. Sun moves to 11th house in Niryana Bhav Chalit Chart...

Following are my Dhan Yogas:

1) LL conjunct 2 nd lord Jupiter,
LL conjunct 11th lord Jupiter,
LL lord Saturn aspecting 2nd house,
2nd and 11th lord Jupiter aspecting 2nd house..
Yogakarraka Venus ( 4th and 9th lord) in 11th house in Saggitarius.

2) 3rd Lord Mars Exalted in Dhanistha at highest degree... Means I can make wealth with my own efforts..Mars conjunct Mercury 5th and 8th lord

3) Vipareetha Raj Yoga: Saturn and Mercury exchange..and LL involved in this.. 8th lord should give unearned income or income from stock markets etc

4) Jupiter ( 2nd and 11th lord) aspect on 12th house planets ....Mars/Mercury/Ketu/Sun

5) From Moon Lagna, Mercury is 2nd and 11th lord conjunct Yogakarraka Mars 4th and 9th lord... again a very good thing

6) Navamsha has Libra Asc with 4th and 5th lord Saturn in Lagna... Very good!

I am going to start my Moon-Saturn-Mars dasha.... from 21 st dECEMBER...enTIRE Moon Mahaddasha I haven't made any money!

Some said only in 2025 Jan in MArs-Jupiter, my Rajyoga will start! I NEED to make money urgently and lots of it... I want to become a Billionaire by 2022....

I know 2023- to 2033 will be very good for me! BUT what to do now to become RICH? Will my marriage partner help me become RICH?

One Western Astrologer said I need to do things FOR FREE to get favors from rich/powerful/senior people for career/earning!
I came close to deals in OIl/GAs, Real Estate, Diamonds, Hedge Funds, PE/Startups but money GETs Stuck!

Can I strengthen my Jupiter/Venus/Mercury/Ketu by wearing rings?

I am seperated from my father and live with my Mother and have a elder brother!

Regards, Pushkar Kumar

joyd

Re: Can I overtake Mukesh Ambani in Wealth?

Post by joyd » 16 Dec 2018

yours is very ordinary kundali reg dhana yogas are concerned.If you invest 37 rs ,you will get back only 24rs.so in such cases your actual capital itself is under 13 rs loss.so try to recover your invested money first.Everyone says that venus is only yogakaraka for aquarius lagna but in your case,she spoiled your lagna and also the 9th house.Financial things will start ease from 16-3-2019 onwards.Moon dasa is not a promising one but you can hava little gains in mer-venus-ketu-sun ADs.If you are not married,sun AD may gives you a an abroad match.saturn-jupiter both blocked your 7-9th house.ketu blocked your lagna and 11th house.

joyd.

murthys68
Contributor
Contributor

Post by murthys68 » 16 Dec 2018

Dear Joyd Ji, the above prediction is also very very important to me! Not at all concerned with money matters but really important & I'm little scared too :cry: , please answer!
When you've told that Venus has spoiled lagna & 9th house. What pattern I've observed is Venus is causing Virodhārgala to both 9th house & lagna, is that the reason why its spoiled 9th house & lagna?
If so, could you please provide any remedies? Will Venus position affects father? :(
My sister belongs to Aquarius Ascendant with Ketu-Jupiter in lagna, lagna lord in 3rd retrograde debilitated & Venus is in 11th with Gulika & Māndi. Such Venus is 4th lord too :(

& also as you've said that Saturn Jupiter both blocked his 7th house. Is it because Grahās in 7th causes Argala from 8th? As 8th is a negative when regards to its effects are concerned
Thanks in anticipation

pkumar
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

I respect your opinion but 2+ astrologer told me Mars and Rahu mahadahsa will be like Rajyoga for me! You just consider 8 and 12th house as Dusthana and dont understand them well I think!

8th house is excellent for sudden income, unearned income and stock market gains!

I haven't invested any money till now so no LOSS! I went for my MBA to US in 2012 and couldn't get a job..so that Investment has not got me NO returns!

I am interviewing for a job now with a reputed diamond merchant... will I get this job by Jan- Few 2019? Others may kindly respond!

joyd

@ kumar-mars-rahu gives destruction of all sources..8th is for sudden losses and scandals too..you ignored so many finer points or you may not aware of them in your chart.Our elders well said that" ignorance is bliss"..wish you all the best ..

joyd.

pkumar
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Mr Joyd, Respectably 8th house has LL lord Saturn..so it cannot not be bad for me..also it has natural benefic Jupiter which further makes it favorable to me! Jupiter in 8th house is considered a very good placement!

I got jobs in Ketu Antardasha's too... so it not that bad I think! I know Western Astrology and Pluto is God of Wealth.. which is very active between 2023 and 2033!..... It is upon my KARMA whether I experience destruction or Gain by 8th house aspects.. 8th and 12th exchange means the results will be favorable and not that bad as you tell....

joyd

8th house has LL lord Saturn..so it cannot not be bad for me- /yes but good fr your longevity only and not for other things..

Jupiter in 8th house is considered a very good placement! - / yes for hassles free death only..[anayasa- maranam-peaceful death without any diseases and bed ridden,hospitalisation,surgeries like things.]

I know Western Astrology and Pluto is God of Wealth.. which is very active between 2023 and 2033!.../ here you are errd.pluto is YAMA and the god of wealth but destruction and death..

pl keep your views with you and dont prolong it..my views are expressed in a straight manner.If you like it ,its ok and if you dont means thats is double ok for me friend..cheers..

joyd.

joyd

Post by joyd » 17 Dec 2018

@ murthy 68/sisters case,4th lord in 8th.so her mother passed away very early.venus with saturns sons and in 11th.so only lagna under affect and not the 9th house.so no remedies are not required a t present..

joyd.

pkumar
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by pkumar » 17 Dec 2018

Why I think my 8th house will give me gains rather than losses!
LL lord Saturn in 8th house, Natural Benefic Jupiter in 8th house ruling 2 nd and 11th houses
2) Mercury lord of 8th house also lord of 5th house so together benefic... also mercury residing in 9th house from Virgo..in Capricorn in friend sign ..also conjunct Mars 4 and 9th lord from Moon Asc!

Does anyone else has any views , excellent understanding of 8th house and how best I can use this placements to make money? thanks

joyd

Post by joyd » 17 Dec 2018

typo error-pluto is god of death and punishment and not wealth.kumar dig deeper level and you will be enlightened on your said things about jupiter-saturn-mercury-mars-pluto..

joyd

lovacrs
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by lovacrs » 18 Dec 2018

joyd - On the one hand you said LL in 8th is good for longevity and on the other you say 4th lord in 11th (8th from 4th) signals mother died early.
CRS

pkumar
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by pkumar » 18 Dec 2018

Lovacrs: Can you kindly throw light on my chart and how can I build wealth fast and in large amounts? Regards

Sujit
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sujit » 18 Dec 2018

PKumar,
I don't find anything in your chart to become a billionaire.
Planets suffer from evil placement and afflictions in 12th house of loss.
Even Moon is weak. Mars is afflicted. Financial lord Sun, easy gains lord in house of loss.
Mercury is a weak planet for finances.
Good luck !
Sujit
http://astrologer.Sujit.tripod.com
If you have the right knowledge, EXACT predictions can be made. Astrology is an incredible tool for guidance and one should take note of the energies of changing dasa lords.

joyd

Post by joyd » 18 Dec 2018

The role of lagna lord and 4th lord should not be confused.so re read my answer with your analytical mind.

Joyd