How will income be for me during Venus Dasha?

Questions about money and income.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Marley
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User
How will income be for me during Venus Dasha?

Post by Marley » 11 Dec 2018

I know that Venus is the most functional malefic planet for my ascendant, ruling the 6th and 11th house. It's in its Debilitated sign in the 10th house, although far from its degree of debilitation. Its aspected by Rahu in taurus in the 6th, but im not sure what that means.

08/08/2002, 6:46pm, New York City, Male

Sujit
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: How will income be for me during Venus Dasha?

Post by Sujit » 11 Dec 2018

Marley,
In 3 minutes the ascendant changes and would affect the readings. Consider rectifying the chart to confirm the ascendant.
Venus is placed in its sign of debilitation is weak and results will be of lower order.
Your Mars and Mars are combust in the dustana would affect your relationships, education and avoid anger and physical fights which will land you in trouble. You are also vulnerable to accidents.

- Sujit
http://astrologer.Sujit.tripod.com
If you have the right knowledge, EXACT predictions can be made. Astrology is an incredible tool for guidance and one should take note of the energies of changing dasa lords.

joyd

Post by joyd » 11 Dec 2018

Acc to indian vedic system of astrology,you are capricorn ascendent with venus in 9th house.your venus dasa falls at your fag end of life.so why you worry about it ?But your AD of venus in any dasa gives the following results..divide your venus AD pereoid into 3 equal parts.the 1st portion is worse,2nd one is average and the last 3rd portion will be good.

joyd.

Marley
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by Marley » 12 Dec 2018

Hi joyd
Are you sure you didnt get the chart wrong? Im a sagittarius ascendant on every site i've used, and im in my Venus dasa rn. Am i doing something wrong??

joyd

Post by joyd » 12 Dec 2018

Thanks for correction.i used different coordinates while casting the chart.Now i got the right one.your venus i gives the following results..divide your venus AD pereoid into 3 equal parts[6yrs-8 months each].the 1st portion of dasa is worse,2nd one is average and the last 3rd portion will be good.

joyd.