Experienced astrologers please help- FAMILY ISSUE

Questions about money and income.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Kritika
Experienced astrologers please help- FAMILY ISSUE

Post by Kritika » 11 Dec 2018

Respected astrologers,
Please if possible help.
I have always had an unstable family life mainly because of my father.
My father never ever was there for his family after marriage that is my mother and his 2 kids except for the financial support in whatever little or big amount he had.
But the thing is that he is always helping his own family especially his brothers..or any outsiders because of this whatever he earned was always prioritised for his brothers specially when he had a lot.
His decisions have always been irrational.
And because of this my MOTHER suffered the most...he never gave my mother the respect she deserved and she suffered a lot mentally and i fear she may go mad(as moon and rahu are conjunct in my sister's kundli).
It has been like a prison for my mother all these years as my father kept on working hard himself(he has a business..but not well managed.) and my mother too with all honesty gave her all heart and soul in work and looking after us in whatever way possible when she had time.
But then she never really enjoyed the efforts she had put in for her family and let me tell you she never ever had bad intentions for her sasural members.
An because of my father's wrong and irrational decisions we faced a lot of ups and downs..a very abnormal childhood for both my sister and i...tho we are grateful we never faced worse conditions where people don't even the basics necessities for survival.

NOW my father is going through a dasha where everything is beginning where everything is going wrong..when the antardasha ends we will be a completely disturbed family..then another mahadasha of ketu will begin where my father will lose evrything in terms of money.

BUT my main question is when will my mother be able to have a better life..when will the problems be over? When will we be financially stable? (once someone told my mother it's only because of my mother's and my kundli that we have not faced regular problems in terms of finance)
We all four are going to face tough times in the following years to come(mine already began from last year). But if the pillar of the house(my father) is on the verge to fall then we won't have a good future too.

So mainly i want to know for my mother only how will her life be..and what can she do to save the family(as my father will never change for sure..he is so ignorant of what's actually happening and what he is doing).
I know it's our bad karma with my father..but there has to be an end?
There was a person with some special abilities who had told us that in previous life...my father,my sister and i were siblings and with same gender..while my mother was (my current life father)my brother's wife.

Thank you.
om namah shivaay!

joyd

Re: Experienced astrologers please help- FAMILY ISSUE

Post by joyd » 15 Dec 2018

one chart -only one query.so choose and tell me,which one you like to present..

joyd.

Kritika

Post by Kritika » 15 Dec 2018

Hello joyd ji,
can you look the chart of my mother.
thank you.

Chandrashekar08
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Chandrashekar08 » 16 Dec 2018

Hi Kritika ji!

Go ahead, ask one close end question you need an answer for and give a number out of 108.

Mention the time of the question (IST).

Thank you.

Kritika

Post by Kritika » 16 Dec 2018

Hello chandrashekar08,
The number is 59 and my question is " will my mother and her children have support after my father's death?"
An astrologer had said that he will have a short life...nd thst within 4yrs max as from now he will die...nd it's also visible in his chart...which is why i asked this ques.

The time was 2.03 a.m in the morning of monday 17 dec.
Thank you for willing to help.

Kritika

Post by Kritika » 16 Dec 2018

[quote=joyd post_id=274617 time=1544889124 user_id=18243]
one chart -only one query.so choose and tell me,which one you like to present..

joyd.
[/quote]

Hello jyodji,
i forgot to input the query.
i wish to know when my mother's sufferings will end. All her life she has been always mentally disturbed.
And am trying to do things to make her happy..because since a past few months she was very depressed..and at some point she would say she feels like suiciding.
She hasn't left my father because of us and she knows it's her past life karmas whic she has to go through..but there must be an end to it. this is what i wish to know.

joyd

Post by joyd » 23 Dec 2018

All your mother problems will be solved by 23-12-2022,i,e..moon-jupiter-sun pereoid onwards..

joyd.

Kritika

Post by Kritika » 23 Dec 2018

[quote=joyd post_id=275293 time=1545565059 user_id=18243]
All your mother problems will be solved by 23-12-2022,i,e..moon-jupiter-sun pereoid onwards..

joyd.
[/quote]

Thank you a lot joyd sir.
I have just two questions regarding my chart.
Can you help please?