When will i be debt free

Questions about money and income.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
loginth
When will i be debt free

Post by loginth » 10 Dec 2018

Dob:9-12-1992
Time:2:16pm
Place : Nagercoil
Lagna: pices
Nakshatra : Rohini
Currently I'm in financial trouble and though my parents having properties i couldn't enjoy my wealth all income from all properties goes as interest to our creditors when will the situation change i fear that we will lose some properties because of rahu dasa

Sujit
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: When will i be debt free

Post by Sujit » 10 Dec 2018

I wrote earlier you have weak debilitated Mars which will not give full benefit related to property.
Further Moon as significator is with Ketu.
Try to find a job and live.

- Sujit
http://astrologer.Sujit.tripod.com
If you have the right knowledge, EXACT predictions can be made. Astrology is an incredible tool for guidance and one should take note of the energies of changing dasa lords.

joyd

Post by joyd » 10 Dec 2018

your kundali confirming that you are going to lose properties during Rahu-sun[21-1-2020 TO 16-12-2020] by govt officials and mars AD[16-6-2022 to 5-7-2023]by your creditors.All your loans will be cleared after 5 years-3 months from now onwards i,e.. after 11-3-2024..

joyd.

loginth

Post by loginth » 10 Dec 2018

Joyd if i loose crorepati status in in upcoming dasa buthi can i regain my wealth in future after 2023

joyd

Post by joyd » 11 Dec 2018

you have to obey your ketu orders.He is in mars asterim.so you have karmic debt of your assets.It Is a destined thing.No one on this earth has permanent status and it always fluctuates and changes too.Regain of wealth depends on ketu's counterpart Rahu.He is in mercury's asterism but with 6th lord sun.so you have to waste your time and money on court cases.THis is one more kind of monetary loss.your wish is good [re-gain of wealth]but it also ends in losses.so decide yourself and try to earn on your own.Be wise and act accordingly on financial issues..

joyd.

loginth

Post by loginth » 13 Dec 2018

Joyd can i expect prosperity in upcoming Jupiter Dasa coz I've experienced very positive effects during rahu-Jupiter and good financial gain in rahu-Saturn dasa