What are the best ways for me to make/receive money?

Questions about money and income.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
dovebutter
What are the best ways for me to make/receive money?

Post by dovebutter » 02 Dec 2018

Hello All
Thank you for any information.
I have worked in the corporate world (hate it) and now I work as a psychic healer. However, I am broke...like...they turned off my heat broke! I seem to just manage to get by with little miracles here and there. But I feel like I am an Abundant person! It's very frustrating and stressful. I am open to doing new kinds of work...or anything that will change this poor money karma! Are there gems I should where? Does moving help? (astrocartography). Please help...I'm running low on hope. Thank you, Britt

6/15/65 San Francisco, CA 4:19 pm

Sujit
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: What are the best ways for me to make/receive money?

Post by Sujit » 02 Dec 2018

Dovebutter,
You are in the major period of Jupiter which allows you work independently. In natal Jupiter is afflicted bring concern to finances and own work.
Current sub period is ruled by malefic Mercury causes more expenses. There is some hope for job / business now.
If you are looking for major change in life then you will have wait for next sub period of Venus from 7 / 2020.
Good luck. Send me feedback.
- Sujit
http://astrologer.Sujit.tripod.com
If you have the right knowledge, EXACT predictions can be made. Astrology is an incredible tool for guidance and one should take note of the energies of changing dasa lords.

dovebutter

Post by dovebutter » 04 Dec 2018

Thank you Sujit. I'm a little confused though...you said my sub period is Mercury which is malefic and causes more expenses...but there is some hope of job/business? Are you able to see what type of business? I'm trying different things and nothing is generating much income.

Also...is there any way to help this karma...gems, etc?

Many Thanks!
Britt

Sujit
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sujit » 04 Dec 2018

dovebutter wrote:
04 Dec 2018
Thank you Sujit. I'm a little confused though...you said my sub period is Mercury which is malefic and causes more expenses...but there is some hope of job/business? Are you able to see what type of business? I'm trying different things and nothing is generating much income.

Also...is there any way to help this karma...gems, etc?

Many Thanks!
Britt
Britt,
Difficult to say what type of business. Better to do something you have learned.
Some developments are possible during Dec and Jan.
You can wear Ruby and Red coral of 5 carat.

- Sujit
http://astrologer.Sujit.tripod.com
If you have the right knowledge, EXACT predictions can be made. Astrology is an incredible tool for guidance and one should take note of the energies of changing dasa lords.

joyd

Post by joyd » 04 Dec 2018

Here i am giving you a more effective simple remedy that works in a miraculous way.just devote 15-20 minutes time on thursdays or on wednesday.Distribute 9 - pocket bible books to public for 16 thursdays.you can see the changes from the 9th thursday onwards.If you are not affordable to do this , just go to either old age home or to some orphanage homes,quote some good things from bible to inmates of such institutions.After your speech dont forget to donate a small bread to at least 16 of them..It will reducess all the ill effects of your present mercury antardasha.

joyd.

Shivoham
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Shivoham » 03 Apr 2019

Esoteric Reason behind Joyd's advice
Christianity under Jupiter's Domain & learning from Books represents Mercury. Pocket size again represents Mercury. Preaching of Christianity (Jupiter) through speech (Mercury)